Are you a number crossword puzzle expert?
Cross Digits is the crossword app where each word is a number. There are no hints; just your own skills of logic and deduction.
Your objective: Fill the board with the correct numbers. Press the Check button when you’re sure about your choices.
• The board starts with some numbers filled in for you
• Reference the word list for numbers that cross the board, horizontally or vertically.
• Example: Tap the 5 to see all 5-digit numbers in the puzzle
• Place entire numbers or individual digits as you solve the puzzle
• Check the final board for victory!
Cross Digits doesn’t waste your time with useless “features”; it just works.
• Cross Digits Lite gives you 4 free puzzles
• Buy Cross Digits for over 150 unique puzzles!
ARE YOU AN EXPERT?
After trying these free puzzles, buy Cross Digits for a true test. To complete an Expert puzzle takes serious smarts. See if you can get a perfect score!
• Each number is extremely similar
• Only one number given on the board
• Every puzzle can be solved!
*** Buy Cross Digits for access to all 4 difficulties and over 150 unique puzzles. ***
Now updated for iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Works fine ;)
Despite bad reviews, I thought I'd try cause I love these puzzles! I'm using an iPhone 3G (old school!) and the app is working just fine. To select, you choose the number of digits the number is you want to place and then select the specific number from the list of numbers with that many digits. No trouble whatsoever ;)
Hey Katdawg789... Maybe you shoulda read the directions! You don't add any numbers, you situate them in the puzzle so each is connected. They only fit one way!!
I love this game. I just wish the full version was free too ):
I love these puzzles but not working on iPhone 5. The line at the bottom to see the set of numbers to choose from is not selectable. It is too low or too small.
- Kieran Prince
- 12.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 Kieran Prince
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.