"The best free DJ app" - Mixmag
"Quality app" - Digital DJ Tips
"Beautiful design & faster performance" - DJ TechTools
"Clean, simple & professional look & feel" - Best-dj-software.com
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Stable sync: one-press & the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Quantize mode: hot cues & loops are automatically set on the beat
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4 to 100%)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphones before mixing them (In-App Purchase)
• Automix: Cross DJ mixes your tracks & play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Realistic scratch sound - as on real turntables
• Audio FX: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Chopper, Roll, Phaser, Brake & much more (In-App Purchase)
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loops, 16 large hot-cues pads
• Sampler: 72 samples, synced to the main player (In-App Purchase)
• Record your mix & share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter (In-App Purchase)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (In-App Purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together
• Autogain : automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks + Autosync
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
• MIDI controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO1&2, Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2
• Multichannel audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Industry standard DJ setup: 2 decks, crossfader, Cue/Play/Sync buttons
• 3-band mixer with DJM EQ preset
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks
• Sort your music library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• Play MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Portrait mode: big single player
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• Large pads & controls
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Record & Share: HQ live recording of your mixes + share
• Automix: let Cross DJ mix your tracks automatically
• Advanced audio: split audio + external mixer + sound card output
• Essential effects: Hi-Pass, Low-Pass, Delay
• Beat effects: Transform, Brake, Roll, Chopper
• Morph effects: Phaser, X-Phaser, Jet, Crush, Bliss
• Sampler: 8 (iPhone) to 12 pads (iPad), 72 samples
• Harmonic mixing: keylock & key detection
• Value Pack: unlock all features
***Due to copyright reasons, recording mixes with streamed tracks from SoundCloud is not possible.
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/crossdjmacpc"
Because you are the best DJs you deserve the best tools! This is why we keep improving Cross DJ for you to have an amazing experience when mixing your music.
This version contains a few fixes and improvements.
Keep sending us emails at firstname.lastname@example.org, your feedbacks are important to us!
And if you like Cross DJ make sure to rate it on the App Store ;)
Ratings and Reviews
Totally not true
I bought this DJ app just because they claimed you could use it in conjunction with Remixlive and drop samples from the DJ app directly into the Remixlive app to utilize the sound sample to remix live. After hours of trying and ensuring I had the current 11.2.1 update on my IPAD, I found all I could do with this DJ app was waste my time. After following the U Tube video instruction provide with the Remixlive app and purchased the additional features they state is needed, I found their claim about the two apps and their U Tube instructional video sucked. So I pretty much wasted my time and money. There’s a much better DJ app available for purchase and it doesn’t make any claims of compatibility with Remixlive. DJ Pro does the same thing when I use it with Remixlive and hit has more sound effect options.
Developer Response ,
Hello Proud Navy Uncle, sorry you've having issues using this feature. As you said everything is explained in our Youtube video called "How to use Remixlive & Cross DJ together | iOS 11 Tutorial".
The tricky part might be to "catch" the sample so as to drag it. You have to push on the top left icon showing 2 boxes. Keep pushing on this button to drag it and replace one of Remixlive's loops.
Hope it'll work better for you now! Regards, Mixvibes Team
Small but powerful
Would like to see more controllers or at least current version like ddj-sb is supported but not sb2? Works great w iPad mini 2 and mixtrack pro I. I use camera kit 3 that has built in power port. Charges iPad at the same time. App has been very reliable I load music onto iPad with iTunes before set and then put iPad in airplane mode during set.
I wanted to update that I have done several gigs now with this setup and no problems at all.
It’s ok until later
It’s cool because I could play my SoundCloud music and all that but what I hate is that when I use it for a very long time it doesn’t want to show my music anymore and I have to log out and sign in again and again. I have a ddj sb2 and I wanted to connect it to my phone and bought the external audio connection to react with the ddj sb2 and the buttons to the phone to set it to mixer doesn’t even show up and that made me a little more angrier
I would be a lot happy if they updated AGAIN
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear of your frustrations with Cross DJ! Unfortunately since we are not officially affiliated with SoundCloud bugs like this can happen, and we thank you for your understanding!
Regarding using the DDJ SB2, MIDI support is only available in Cross DJ Pro for iOS. The external audio connection will allow you to use the sound card in the SB2 but not the MIDI control. Sorry about any confusion and feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for more help with this situation!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 130.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MIXVIBES
- In-App Purchases
- Value Pack $7.99
- Sampler $2.99
- Record & Share $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.