Cross DJ Pro - Mix your music
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best pro DJ app on iPad & iPhone, downloaded by millions worldwide. Mix tracks in perfect sync on a powerful audio engine. Engineered & designed by Mixvibes, digital DJing pioneer for 15 years.
FULL VERSION, ALL FX - NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES, NO POP-UPS
***Due to copyright reasons, recording mixes with streamed tracks from SoundCloud is not possible.
"Loved the sleek interface & functionality" - Digital DJ Tips
"Killer keylock" - DJ WORX
"A full-featured quality mixing app" - About.com
"Clean, simple & professional look & feel" - Best-dj-software.com
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Stable sync: one-press & the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Quantize mode: hot cues & loops are automatically set on the beat
• Ableton Link: jam in sync with other Link-compatible apps (Remixlive, another Cross DJ Pro, Ableton Live, etc.).
• Inter-App Audio (node) & Audiobus (input master): send Cross DJ Pro's audio to other compatible apps.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4 to 100%). Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Waveform view: parallel waveforms for pitch-bending
• Accurate beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly (iPad only)
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphones before mixing them
• Automix: Cross DJ mixes your tracks & play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Realistic scratch sound - as on real turntables
• Audio FX: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Chopper, Roll, Phaser, Brake & much more
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loops, 16 large hot-cues pads
• Sampler: 72 samples, synced to the main player
• Record your mix & share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs & know which tracks sound good together
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks + Autosync
• External mixer: control EQs & crossfader with hardware mixers
• MIDI control with Pioneer DDJ-WeGO1&2, Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2
• Multichannel audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Industry standard DJ setup: 2 decks, crossfader, Cue/Play/Sync buttons
• 3-band mixer with DJM EQ preset
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account in Cross DJ for free. Fast loading of tracks
• Sort your music library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks
• Play MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Big waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately
• Portrait mode: big single player
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• Large pads & controls
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/crossdjmacpc
What's New in Version 3.1
- Ableton Link: jam in sync with other Link-compatible apps (Remixlive, another Cross DJ Pro, Ableton Live, etc.).
- Inter-App Audio (node) & Audiobus (input master): send Cross DJ Pro's audio to other compatible apps.
- Automatic switch to dual mode when midi controller is plugged.
- Bug fixed: SoundCloud's explore menu.
Enjoying Cross DJ Pro? Feel free to support us by rating the app or leaving a review.
Needs to be able to record, if not already
I don't know anything about how to use DJ stuff neither am I a DJ, but this app is pretty cool! I only wish we can record our mixes--I'm not sure if we can but I didn't see a record button. So you can put two songs in and add effects; there are a plethora of options that I don't understand/have yet to explore but it sure is fun to mix music together and just make a good blend. Works pretty well despite having a lack of a tutorial and being a bit confusing.
Best DJ Software yet
I use the app along with pioneer CD players at my weekly club gig. It is great for requests since you can find nearly anything on soundcloud that ppl may request. Just beware of all the cover versions. It's great on boring road trips also since you can mix when you are passenger. (don't mix and drive. Lol) Also used it poolside with a waterproof Bluetooth speaker!
Can mix for hours from soundcloud playlist! Easy enough for beginners and just plain fun. If you have soundcloud, this app is a must. The only negative is that some songs on sc playlist doesn't appear in app. I'm guessing it may be a copyright/artist issue. Idk but still worth every penny. Hours of fun ahead!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 21, 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 66.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: MIXVIBES
- © 2014 Mixvibes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.