Cross stitch and make your life more peaceful and comfortable!
Discover a great variety of free sewing patterns: animals, florals, landscapes and etc., and find your favorite ones.
Cross stitch easily, just choose color thread and tap on the canvas to sew a knot.
Don’t forget to share your best artworks with family and friends, let everyone see your beautiful pictures.
· Sew anywhere, no needle, canvas or color thread needed!
· Enjoy numerous themed pictures: animals, florals, landscapes and many others.
· New sewing patterns are added daily, so you will never get bored!
· Our coloring game automatically saves your progress as you play, so there is no need to start all over again!
Create colorful embroidery, relax and relieve stress!
- performance improvements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A-#One in My Book! 2 April 2019
I’ve only been playing this app for 2 and 1/2 weeks now but it’s the best cross stitch app I’ve seen so far from the apps store by far and I’ve played a lot of them!
Five of them to date.
1) This one responded to what I wanted as far as staying still when I wanted it to so I could color a bunch of the same color which was all together.
2) It knew that I was touching squares to move around the picture to get to where I wanted to get to and not color along the way there. Which can be quite frustrating at best! For sure!
3) One negative thing is that there is no way of mass filling in of spaces of the same colors for instance when a space is all in one color like a portion of sky or whatever. Other apps let you watch an advert for a certain # of minutes of free use of a bucket that lets me fill in an entire area of anything that basically touches with the same color as itself. Very very helpful and ups the enjoyment factor by bunches and then some! And then lots more too! It truly is a great tool to add! Please ask your developers to consider this addition to the app ASAP please! Please please please! With a cherry on top if that’ll help the bribery factor out?
Overall it’s a great app and I just wanna have to like it even more if that’s possible! I’m hoping that it IS!
Thanks for listening to my rant about my favorite
Cross Stitching app of all time!
I appreciate your time! Thanks again!
An admiring fan!
I didn’t think this app would be as enjoyable as it is - I thought I would just feel goofy not just doing actual cross stitch! But I’ve found it to be very relaxing and enjoyable plus obviously much easier to carry around than a bag of cross stitch stuff. (And you won’t get the weird looks for doing it in a waiting room.) It literally slows my heart rate to work on a picture.
I enjoy this app so much that I went ahead and bought “no ads” to show my appreciation to the developers. (Thank you!) It is a bit steep of a price, but considering how many pictures I’ve done and how much enjoyment I’ve gotten from it, it is well worth it. Less than a Starbucks drink which will make you jittery instead! Lol
I didn’t like the update at first, the way the “thread” looks, but I like it now. And I like the surprise of not knowing for sure how the pic will look with the previews being black and white. My favorite ones are the circular simple landscapes - more please! :)
I do enjoy using this app and find the new features to be a positive. I don’t know why someone would want to turn off the double tap. I love it. And the screen lock is great when filling in the same color in non-adjacent squares.
I do have one suggestion that would make the app more enjoyable for me. The highlighting of the squares that are not yet done for the currently selected color is meant to draw the eye to those squares, I assume. This works fine as long as the picture does not contain light earth tones — tan, ecru, light brown, cream, and variations of these. The highlighting is lost in such areas. It would be great if the highlighting color could be changed for each picture, so that a color that does not appear in the picture could be chosen, either by a setting that the user selects or chosen by the app. The same is true of the error indicator in pictures containing yellow and gold tones. It often can’t be seen by my 77-year-old eyes!
I do miss the daily feature that seems to have disappeared. This would make me use the app every day to complete the daily picture, and sometimes a few more. Maybe I just enjoy having something picked out for me.
I would like to continue using this app but I don’t think I can if I’m always straining my eyes.
- X-FLOW LTD
- 142.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © X-FLOW LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.