Cross Stitch Gold magazine is the ultimate collection of cross stitch designs for experienced stitchers that will keep you stitching for weeks.
Every issue showcases the projects of the highest quality from the best designers around the world, as well as inspiring reader stories, fantastic competitions and luxury stitching buys.
With expert advice and news from the marketplace, we will keep you up to date with exciting trends from the stitching world. From Christmas and Mother’s day to birthdays and more, we have every occasion covered in a stunning range of cross stitch designs
Inside every issue:
• 8 large beautiful projects
• Your letters
• Great giveaways
• New stitching kits and accessories
• Helpful hints and advice
Subscriptions and single issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but could be better
It is nice being able to access all the back issues, but (even after subscribing), the ad bar is always on the top of the app. It gets distracting after awhile.
I also wish I could view the issues I purchased on a computer.
Love the app!
Love the magazine! While not as fresh or modern as cross stitch crazy (my fav) the charts are more classy and timeless. I love the ease of the app both for stitching (you can magnify) and purchasing materials. So super easy! Love, love, love!
I love this app and would fully recommend it to any stitches/crafter
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 36.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Company
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year's Subscription $49.99
- 1-Month Subscription $4.49
- January 2016 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.