What cross stitchers have been waiting for! The official Cross Stitch Guild application.
Really useful stitching tools include:
* Shade cards for Madeira, DMC and Anchor - check list for personal stock and those you need to buy.
* Colour converter for changing thread: brands and seeing colour equivalents.
* Stitch count calculator. Work out how much fabric you need.
* Stitch Library with details of how to create a whole host of stitch types, including clear diagrams.
* Dedicated areas to record your fabrics, special threads, books, kits and UFOs (Unfinished objects).
* See Jane Greenoff's stitching journal and get her tip of the day, Twitter and Facebook entries.
Upgrade to 64bit for latest iOS compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
A Good All in One Cross Stitch App
I downloaded this app based on someone else's recommendation. I think it was worth the money, there is definitely a lack of good apps for crafts. There are things I like about it (tracking threads, UFOs, and the stitch library) there are a few things I hope to see in future updates. First the threads section needs to allow you to mark how many skeins you have of a color and should have more options then 3 manufacturers. Second, in My Books I'm also entering patterns. It should let you mark if this is a pamplet or a book and should let you put in a publisher in addition to an auhor. Third, it would be nice if there was a section for tracking beads/charms.
Good for tracking supplies on hand or needed
Would like to see finished objects moved to a separate module or at least the ability to filter projects by planned, inboxes, or completed. Also flag as type, picture, pillow, box, etc. also whether it was given as a gift and who it was given to. Better reporting and ability to synch across devices. I liked the beads suggestion as well. Would also like to link materials to a project so I know what piece of material was used and what threads, beads etc were used or are being used for a project. Thanks for the app.
Not worth the cost
I got this app cuz its the only one that says it can track all the cross stitch kits and books I have but I enter one in and the app shuts down and then It doesn't show me the kits or books I just entered. It's a waste of time and I'm better off just taking pictures of the kits and books I have.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.