Expert opinion on comfort and speed of cross-stitch embroidery allowed us to create and improve booster for skilled crafters. Introducing mobile assistant of modern embroideress "Cross Stitch Saga".
Application, which creates an interactive pattern of chart formats of the professional embroidery software for drawing such as:
• PC Stitch v.6-10 (pat)
• Cross Stitch PROfessional Platinum (xsp)
• Pattern Maker v.4 (xsd)
In addition — specialized protected file format, distributed by professional chart designers:
• Cross Stitch Saga chart encrypter (css)
Note: The app doesn't open the files in raster formats (jpeg, png, etc.) and pdf-documents.
• Buy charts in application's issues or download them from e-mail, web-site or Dropbox.
• Use built-in calculator for calculating the fabric, floss and beads.
• Instantly scroll through the chart and scale without loss of quality.
• Use interactive working area or diagonal lines for parking technique.
• Highlight necessary elements of the chart.
• Manage chart layers visibility.
• Instantly achieve all the information about stitches (color, type, strands, blend content).
• Configure charts individually for even more embroidery comfort — set any color for central crosshair, grid, symbols, background, diagonal grid and interactive working area borders.
• Note what is already embroidered (pick or remove marks).
• NEW! Save work progress to Dropbox for synchronization between devices.
• NEW! Install any ttf font from Dropbox for greater variety of symbols in downloaded charts
• Keep detailed statistics of work, participate in competitions and embroidery marathons.
Interactive chart — is a chart You control!
- Date and time automatically added to progress save file, when saving on Dropbox
Ratings and Reviews
Great alternative to Pattern Maker
I am a huge Apple fan and only kept my windows laptop around to use the pattern maker program. Admittedly I'll still use to create my own patterns but other wise this app was a terrific find. It has all the same functions I love. It's great hot it is integrated with Dropbox so I don't need to sync my iPad with the laptop to transfer all the patterns. The only thing that annoys me in this app is that highlight function has some glitches. When I make the highlighted part as stitched some symbols around it also get marked. Also the pattern I work on now has one color that is used as one thread and two and the highlight/mark as stitched function keeps switching from one- to two-tread symbols when I work on them. This is the reason for me taking one star off.
But all in all I love the app and will continue using it. Hopefully they'll fix the problems described above soon and the experience will be even more satisfying.
I just started using and so far I am really liking it. Previous to downloading this app I was using a pdf editor to highlight each square of the design. If I made a mistake the entire row of highlights would have to be deleted. Now I only have to switch to the marker mode and correct the mistake. Love, love, love this feature.
Wish there was an option to lock what has already been marked. I've made the mistake of swiping with one finger instead of two. It's an easy mistake to fix but would be better if the markings could be locked.
After I've used the app for a little while I'll update my review. But so far everything is good. Definitely a 5 star app.
Fantastic stitching app
I love this app!! I'm a cross country stitcher and it has made stitching BAPs an absolute pleasure. I had a small problem with lag in the previous version and the developer was so easy to work with and they came out with a fix within just a few days. I highly recommend this wonderful app.
- Irina Kopylova
- 202 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Kopylova Irina
- In-App Purchases
- "Fox-embroideress" Free
- Marauders map Free
- "English Sampler, 1834" Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.