A GPS BASED RACING TOOL MADE FOR PROFESSIONAL AND AMATEUR MOTORSPORT ATHLETES.
CrossBox will transform your smartphone into a high-precision lap analyzing tool. In combination with the DUAL XGPS 160 GPS receiver, it provides unique features to take your riding skills to the next level. Accurate to 0.05 seconds, the app will not only indicate your lap times, it will also visualize where on the track you are winning or losing time. CrossBox has been tested and approved by professional racers and is currently being used by athletes all over the world. This user friendly app is the perfect tool to reduce your lap times.
• Logged lap timing: attach the XGPS to your helmet and ride. Analyze your run afterwards.
• Live lap timing: take your smartphone with you and receive live data during the ride.
• Lap times
• Section times
• Lap X: your theoretical fastest lap, all the fastest sections summed up to one lap.
• All laps and your lap X displayed on a map.
• Speed on every position on the track.
• Shorter syncing times: sync your GPS Data with your phone in only 1-3 minutes.
• Offline usage: no internet connection needed when analyzing your runs on the track.
• Lap comparison: compare two laps head-to-head in a real-time animation.
• Share and receive laps or tracks from your friends.
• Logbook: save your bike set-up and track information for every riding day.
• Create a backup of your data on the server and save it – forever.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS AND GET YOUR CROSSBOX NOW.
Step 1) Download the CrossBox Lap Timing App from the App Store, sign up for free and check out the demo riding day to convince yourself that CrossBox is the right tool for you.
Step 2) Get your XGPS following the link: https://www.crossbox-laptiming.com/get-crossbox/
Step 3) Open the CrossBox App, open the menu ‘PROFILE’-> ‘VIEW PACKAGES’ and buy a package to get access to all CrossBox functions.
More information, tutorial videos and answers to all of your questions can be found on: https://www.crossbox-laptiming.com/
In this update the design got adjusted to the iPhone-X. Additionally we implemented the function to create a linear-track-configuration (different start- and finish line) and we changed the flow for better user experience.
- IPhone X compatible
- Linear track configuration
- Changed app-flow for better user experience
- Improvements for speed and reliablity
- General bug-fixing
- Nino Richter
- 55 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 CrossBox Lap Timing e.U.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.