Reveal a hidden image in a challenging and addictive puzzle!
Nonogram is a logic game where you fill the cells according to numbers to discover a hidden picture. It’s also known as Picross, Griddlers, Hanjie and Japanese crosswords.
● TONS OF PUZZLES
- more than 1000 different nonograms: animals, plants, technic, people, cars, buildings, sport, food, landscapes, transport, music and more!
● DIFFERENT SIZES
- ranging from small 10x10 and normal 20x20 to large nonograms 90x90!
● A MENTAL WORKOUT
- exercise your brain!
● GREAT TIME KILLER
- will keep you entertained in waiting rooms!
● CLEARLY EXPLAINED
- learn how to play easily!
● WELL DESIGNED
- it's intuitive and beautiful!
● ENDLESS PLAYING
- unlimited number of random nonograms! You will never get bored with these puzzles!
● NO TIME LIMIT
- it’s so relaxing!
● NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
- you can play picross offline!
● PLAY ALL NONOGRAMS FOR FREE
- by watching ads (or buy the Premium key to get the full access)
Nonogams, also known as pic-a-pix, paint by numbers puzzles, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, pikurosu or ristikot, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of "Window Art Puzzles". Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In this puzzle type, the numbers measure how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue may spread. Solvers use a dot to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
Ratings and Reviews
I can't stop playing
This app is so addicting. The best nonogram games yet. Many different levels to play. I find them relaxing and challenging. For a small fee (I don't remember what it was really but it was not much) you can play all the levels or you can watch an ad after the first levels to play more. I like that you don't have to finish a level to move on. That way if I get stuck on a level, I can leave that puzzle and work on another. The more puzzles I do the better I get. Hope the developers keep new puzzles coming.
Best puzzle out there
I do a lot of these picture logic puzzle and hands down, these are the best. Puzzles vary in difficulty and many are little works of art. I have never experienced any game play issues and I've been doing these for several years. I always look forward to the occasional updates. I also play the single color puzzles but they are not nearly as challenging as these.
This game is the best
I love this game, very analytical, very addictive. If I could add one suggestion though it would be to change the hint button to ask if you want a hint. I am always turning my iPad to work on a puzzle and occasionally I'll hit the hint button. I don't use hints as a rule in any game I play but there may be others who find them useful and one wrong placement of a thumb or finger can deplete your hints very rapidly.
Thanks for so much fun!
There is a Hints option for you in the game's settings.
- Dynamix Software
- 44.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Mobile Dynamix
- In-App Purchases
- The Premium Key $4.99
- 5 Hints $0.99
- 50 Hints $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.