Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Descend into the Crossword Dungeon, where every level is made up of a procedurally-generated crossword, and each letter guarded by a vile monster you must best!
Guess the correct letter to instantly dispatch the monster, or risk combat damage if incorrect.
Test your wits against crosswords of increasing complexity and monsters with deadly abilities with one of three classes with their own unique skills:
The Barbarian, a muscled berserker who lives for the thrill of battle and feeds his rage with the blood of his enemies.
The Ranger, a feared hunter who uses a deadly combination of marksmanship and tracking instincts.
And the Scoundrel, a ne'er-do-well who makes the best of limited resources and subverts enemies' defenses with stealth attacks.
...each in search of riches and glory beneath the Crossword Dungeon.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Version 1.1.3 includes a huge update to content, bug fixes, a new monster (the Lich!), and a number of improvements and balance tweaks. More specifically:
- 300 new words!
- Lich: This late-game baddie will raise Skeleton Archers in nearby blank (or already solved) tiles!
- Raised Skeleton Archer: Same as the Skeleton Archer, but yields no XP.
- Level Up now shows two stats and two skills, and is better organized.
- Tip in menu detailing tap-hold to view Monster Info.
- Swapped order of hints, Across now shows on top of Down.
- Uncovered locked skill information in Character screen. You can now peek at skills for which you do not yet qualify.
- Monster Info shows monster XP.
- Ranged Attacks at a range larger than 1 now move at the same speed.
- Higher level monsters now give slightly less XP to compensate for the easier Level Up flow.
- Level panning threshold now slightly bigger, causing less unintended level pans.
- Time to tap-hold on a monster to show its Monster Info panel slightly lessened.
- Fixed a fatal crash caused by an improper word entry.
- Fixed a crash when a ranged attack kills you while descending to the next level.
- Fixed an issue where a Whirlwind miss would consume your Berzerker Rage.
- Fixed a bug where Multishot could kill a monster twice and yield double XP.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 08, 2015
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Nolithius
- © 2015 Nolithius, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.