By Sunside Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● ● ● 24 Hour Sale! ● ● ●
Crow is the critically acclaimed, story-driven action-adventure for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Combining unique exploration, combat, and game mechanics, Crow takes the player on an exciting journey to faraway lands where an ancient battle is unfolding.
Your choices will forever alter the course of this world. Will you Curse your foes or Spare them and risk the consequences?
Created using Sunside's in-house game platform Radiance™, Crow delivers stunning visuals and immersion in a fully 3D world.
*Featured Benchmark Game for Stunning Graphics!
*iPad Game of the Week in over 6 countries!
*Includes high-resolution support for the new iPad!
● Immersive story line
● Meaningful player choice
● Stunning 3D graphics
● Visceral combat
● Sweeping musical score
● Support for the new iPad Retina Display
What reviewers have said:
* Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day - "Crow could be the greatest iPhone game I’ve ever played."
* PC Magazine - The 25 Best iPhone Games - "Crow is a game that beckons you to take a flight through the dark side in an adventure that lets you choose your own path."
* 148Apps - Editor's Choice Award - "Unique is the word for this game."
* TheAppShack - 5/5 - "The gameplay is solid, the atmosphere, graphics, music, and story all blend together perfectly."
* TapByte - 10/10 - "Sunside Games has managed to create a masterpiece of a game."
* AppAdvice - 5/5 - "Crow is one of the best games I have ever played."
* App-score.com - 9/10 - "Crow is one of the most visually stunning games I have seen on iOS. The graphics, music, setting and story all result in an amazing experience."
* iFanzine - 4/5 - "Crow's world is definitely one of the most compelling I've visited on iOS."
* Appolicious Advisor - 5/5 - "Some of the best visuals the iPhone has to offer."
* Mactrast.com - 4/5 - "An Immensely Captivating Dark Adventure for iOS"
*Watch the Official Trailer: http://tinyurl.com/crowtrailer
*Recommended for the iPad or any recent iPhone/iPod Touch (3gs, iPhone 4, 4s)
What's New in Version 1.21
More Treats and Goodies!
I got this game and finished it in one sitting. It was pretty awesome! The bits in between the flying battles are a bit of a pain, especially when I really wanted to find that one trinket with the story point that was hiding from me. After flying around for a few minutes I got frustrated and just continued onto the battle.
The final boss was so intense as well as a bit of pain at the very end. I loved those fights where you flew around the whole level slicing anything that got in your way. Even if the graphics weren't top notch, it was amazing! I kind of missed that in the final boss. Even though I didn't die, the fight with the final boss and the barons fight as well were a bit of an annoyance.
I was expecting more of an ending cutscene of sorts. Although I don't suppose you could do much when the main character was a crow...
A surprisingly good, unique game
This game is hard to describe. It is part RPG, part action game, part interactive story. I enjoyed playing it very much. The graphics are very good for a small developer. Sound is good, and controls are intuitive. The storyline is intriguing, too. The are even a few choices to make that may alter the story if certain choices are made. If you are looking for crazy action or heavy RPG gameplay, then look elsewhere. If you want a unique experience that requires a bit of "enjoying the world" gameplay, you might like Crow. Give it a try!
Graphics are nice, story/world is very appealing, music and sound is immersive and strong, and the gameplay is fantastic once you figure it out.
You can beat the story in about 30 minutes to 2 hours but there is strong replay value. It easily worth the asking price I highly recommend purchasing this game.
My only complaint is there is no widescreen for iPhone 5, please update and definitely consider making a crow sequel.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2012
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 284 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sunside, Inc.
- © 2012 Sunside Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.