By Sunside Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Crow is the critically acclaimed, story-driven action-adventure developed by Sunside. Combining unique exploration, combat, and game mechanics, Crow takes the player on an exciting journey to faraway lands where an ancient battle is unfolding. Your choices will forever alter the course of this world. Will you Curse your foes or Spare them and risk the consequences?
Now available with new high resolution graphics and advanced rendering features designed specifically for the MacBook Air and new line of Apple laptops!
Created using Sunside's in-house game platform Radiance™, Crow delivers stunning visuals and immersion in a fully 3D world.
*Beautiful New Graphics Effects Designed For Apple Laptops!
*Remastered Soundtrack Exclusively For The Mac!
*Featured Game and iPad game of the week in 6 countries!
● Full support for OSX 10.8 & Game Center
● Immersive story line
● Meaningful player choice
● Stunning 3D graphics
● Visceral combat
● Sweeping musical score
● Requires 0SX 10.7 or later
● Supports all Apple Laptops & iMacs (2009 and newer)
● Plays best with a mouse
* "It's rare to find such a compelling mix of 3D graphics, story and action-adventure gameplay." - Apple - Editor's Choice
* "Crow is a game that beckons you to take a flight through the dark side in an adventure that lets you choose your own path." - PC Magazine - The 25 Best iPhone Games - The 50 Best iPad Games
* "Crow could be the greatest iPhone game I’ve ever played." - Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day
* "Some of the best visuals the iPhone has to offer." - Appolicious Advisor - 5/5 Stars
* "An Immensely Captivating Dark Adventure for iOS" - Mactrast.com - 4/5 Stars
* "Crow's world is definitely one of the most compelling I've visited on iOS." - iFanzine - 4/5
What's New in Version 1.1.0
* Holiday Candy and Goodies!
Casual gaming, probably better on a touch screen
I would not recommend the Mac version of this game, but I can't say anything about the iOS versions. I did manage to get through the game a few times and some parts are fun, but the game is mostly tedious and navigation is unwieldy and often frustrating both in and out of battle.
Looked like a good game, however, I can't seem to find any directions. You're left to poke around and try to do the game, by going with the "story line" alone. I don't know what to do! You just have to move around and click, etc. I liked the graphics, and monurving is pretty good. I just don't know how to get the job done. It's a "learn as you go" kind of game. Price might only be a couple bucks, but with some form of instruction, it's not worth the frustration. I wouldn't mind getting my money back, but I think that would just be more frustration. "GOOD LUCK" if you decide to try it.
Love the graphics and navigating around the world. Especially the fact that you play as a crow, great game so far.