Crowdfire is the super smart Social Media Manager that’s helping you grow online everyday. Save tons of time by managing all your social accounts from one place. Let Crowdfire do the hard work of finding and sharing content, so you have more time to focus on things you do best!
Crowdfire works with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Etsy, Shopify, Medium, 500px, Vimeo and many more platforms.
What can Crowdfire do for you?
- Compose your own posts and schedule them to go out later.
- Automatically find and recommend articles and images your audience will love, so you can share them to all your social profile and keep your timelines buzzing!
- Keep an eye out for any updates on your website, blog or online shops; and create quick, beautiful posts about the update to easily share on all your social profiles
- Schedule all your posts in advance and post them automatically at the best times or at a time chosen by you. Saving you tons of time and effort!
- Take away the headache of crafting separate posts for each individual social profile and automagically customize your posts for all your profiles!
- Use the Chrome extension to share your favourite pages from the internet to all your social accounts in 2 easy clicks!
- Add your favourite websites and blogs as your source for new content using the RSS feature!
- Supercharge your Twitter account with features like Non Followers, Fans, Recent Unfollowers, Recent Followers, Inactive Following, Smart Feed, All Following, Competitors Followers, Keyword Search & Friend Check
Crowdfire is a favourite amongst Creators all over the world! Millions of small businesses, artists, writers, influencers, sellers, freelancers, and self-employed individuals use Crowdfire to go big online.
Please send any questions & feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org - our community team is always here for you!
You can use Crowdfire for free but there are a few limits for free users.
You can purchase our subscription starter plan Plus to remove few limits. This plan is an auto-renewing 1-month or 12-month plan.
- 2 linked accounts
- Upto 100 scheduled posts per social account
- No Crowdfire limits on twitter features(Twitter limits will apply)
- Publish to Pinterest
- Add your RSS feeds - up to 5.
$9.99/month & $59.99/12-months
Our prices are in USD and may vary depending on prevailing exchange rates. You may cancel your subscription at any point. If you cancel during the active subscription period, no refund will be given.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal through the settings in your iTunes account.
1. Zero Load Time for Mentions: You can now open the app and jump right into conversations. No load time. No waiting!
2. 500px support: Connect your 500px account to start getting post recommendations.
Ratings and Reviews
Automatically linked to another person’s Facebook account
After I logged into the app it automatically log me into another person‘s Facebook account. It auto populated their email address and password, neither of which I had, and I could even push the see button and see the password. I tried deleting that Facebook account and entering in my own and the app kept automatically connecting me to the other Facebook account and wouldn’t let me connect my Facebook account. Even after I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it it still connected me to this other person‘s email account. Then I tried searching all over the Internet to find someway to contact help and get assistance and I couldn’t find any way to contact any person. I finally found an option called mini crowdfire where you can send an email and that was even broke!!! When I tried to send the email The system bounce back and wouldn’t said the email through. What the heck!? Why is there no way to get in touch with any person related to to this app?!?!🤯😫😤
I read all the comments and sad to say I have to agree with what the majority is saying. I’ve had this app idk since 2016. I used it it was useful. Stop using it because I have so many apps, decided to come back and use it. The thought was been about 8 months since I haven’t use it , so it must be Banging with cool features now. UPON updating the app, the interface design is alright however the things that matter are non functional. For example programming team on an iPhone 6 Plus updated to latest Apple build. It only allows you to manage 1 account. THE ONLY REASON I GAVE OT A 3 is because I have faith In you guys and the app was decent a year ago. Let’s Pro-gress not De-gress. Peace be upon the team. And here’s motivation for you, I’m going to develop an App now do not let me finish before you guys actually make a working app , if i complète my app before you guys fix this then my friend I will be sending you my resume lol; peace family .
Very Helpful but Not Great
I’ve had this app for a little over a week now and I love the concept of it. I can schedule all my post for Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. I even get notifications about post about new items in my store. As good as it is, there are some downsides. 1) Not everyday I get my prescriptions and if I get it, it’s hours after I have my reminders scheduled for. 2) When I try to return to the app after posting to Instagram, the app completely freezes and I have to force close out of it a couple times before the app starts working again. 3) It would be great if I was able to access all the extra content the app suggest at anytime and not only when the “prescriptions” pop up. I feel like if that was easily available it would make this app a lot better and enjoyable. Other than those things the app does what it says, it just has a few bugs and could use a little boost.
- Codigami Technologies Private Limited
- 104.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Codigami Technologies Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pluto $3.99
- Premium $4.99
- Pluto $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.