This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CrowdRise is the world's largest crowdfunding platform for charitable causes. The CrowdRise app allows you to manage your fundraising campaign from your phone, making it easier than ever to raise money for your cause.
• A beautifully designed Activity Feed: see every donation as it comes in so you can send a quick, personal thank you to each donor, with a single tap in the app.
• Easy Sharing: Sharing your campaign is the key to driving donations and the CrowdRise app makes sharing easier and more effective than ever. Use the Share button to easily send your campaign to multiple contacts at once via email, text, and social.
• Campaign Updates: Campaigns that send updates to their supporters raise, on average, 3x as much money as campaigns that don't, and have 4x as many repeat donors. That stat is so good that you pretty much have to take advantage of the app's built-in Post Update feature to keep your donors engaged.
Other features of the CrowdRise App include instant donations alerts (it's addicting to see the money coming in so be careful), notifications about key goal milestones for your campaign, the ability to preview your campaign, and finally, the ability to explore a perfectly curated, farm-to-table list of trending campaigns that you can learn from and support.
And get ready for the next version of the CrowdRise App, coming very soon. It will include amazing new features like video updates (I don't know what this means but my people tell me it's a game-changer), editing and creating campaigns, and lots of other really nice stuff to help you raise more money and have the most fun in the world while doing it.
And remember, if you don't give back, no one will like you.
What's New in Version 1.3
• A "What's New" alert pops up when the app has been updated so you can see what's changed
• You can also see this list under the "About this App" button under the Settings tab
• You can now edit your fundraiser's title, goal, and summary
• You can also add, arrange, and delete your fundraiser's images
• Milestones on the Dashboard now include a little pizzaz
• You can now see how long it will take to upload a video, and cancel out of the process if you just don't have time right now, or want to wait until you're on a faster network
• Various bug fixes, including some sharing problems and people being accidentally logged out
Kind of ridiculous that they charge almost 10% for service. I do hope that's going towards a good cause, but something tells me only a small part of it is. Also they don't seem to incentivize impact points anymore. On the bright side, they clearly are legit. They are lucky the major marathons use them for charity programs.
We love this app!! Thank you CrowdRise!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 19, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 56.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Crowdrise Inc
- © 2017 by CrowdRise
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.