Tilt – Collect money from a group
By Tilt.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easiest way to collect money from a group (no more hassling individuals for cash, checks, and 1:1 payments). With Tilt you can invite friends to chip in, track who has paid, and receive funds directly into your bank account—all without having to front any money.
Use the Tilt app to:
- Start collecting money in less time than it takes to read this sentence.
- Let everyone see who has paid—those who don’t get a healthy dose of peer-pressure.
- Stop fronting money and hassling Ed “No cash” Jones to pay you back.
- Collect risk-free, no one is charged unless you reach your goal (a.k.a. “tilt” amount).
Don’t take our word for it, read what these reputable sources have to say:
“Tilt craze hits college campuses!” –USA Today
“I literally have more money than I know what to do with.” –Ian Wolff, UConn Tilt Ambassador
“Our app is 100% gluten-free.” –Tilt CEO, James Beshara
What's New in Version 2.12.0
- Introducing: Tilt Groups! Do your fingers get tired of inviting each individual to your huge parties and events? Now you can organize your fraternity, best friends, or roommates into a group, then invite everyone to chip in with a single tap. Create a group today, you can add/subtract members at any time.
- We were tired of losing street races so we souped-up our app to be faster off the line (in other, less exciting words: it starts up way faster when you open it).
- These bugs ain't loyal - so we squashed them.
Easiest way to collect money from friends
Makes it dead simple to get money from your friends. I don't have to chase them down to pay - the app does it for me! I just watch the money roll in. Also, the new groups feature is incredible. I can ask for money from an entire group in one tap. Wish snapchat had a feature like that!!!
Groups feature has changed everything
This app has completely streamlined the process of collecting money for my sorority. The new organizer tools in this update are the bomb- groups allow me to create a tilt and invite my entire chapter at once. Keep it up!!
So user friendly
Tilt makes pooling money with groups of people so incredibly simple. You no longer have to worry about remembering if someone paid for a group event or trying to organize something through cash. Tilt streamlines the whole process.