Crowman & Wolfboy
By Wither Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** NOTE - Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S, or iPod touch 5th Generation or newer. **
"The perfect union of a platformer and an endless runner" - IGN Italy (8.5/10)
"I really can’t get enough of this game" - Capsule Computers (10/10)
"Haunting, atmospheric and highly playable" - God is a Geek (8/10)
"The controls are tight and responsive, and every error is going to be your fault." - Touch Arcade (4/5)
"Endless hours of enjoyment" - 148Apps (4.5/5)
"Exquisite art direction. Fantastic and eerie soundtrack" - examiner (4/5)
PAX East Indie Showcase 2014, Official Selection
"Best Mobile Game" Nomination - Indie Prize Showcase 2014
--- INCREDIBLE ADVENTURE ---
Crowman & Wolfboy are an unlikely pair of shadow creatures on a bizarre journey to escape their own nature and find the mysterious "humans". Help them flee the planet of shadows and the life-devouring Darkness following their every step. Will the path to “humans” lead Crowman & Wolfboy to happiness? Will they ever escape the persistent Darkness? Could a real life crow lift a real life wolf over pits of mutant garbage cans? ...What?!
--- KEY FEATURES ---
• 40 levels of challenging platforming action!
• Unlock new and special abilities
• Run, Jump, Fly, Climb, Smash, and more with intuitive swipe controls
• Collect light orbs that push back the pursuing Darkness
• Captivating soundtrack by Hildor of Dethlehem
• Find hidden items, unlock ancient knowledge and save the babies!
• Travel through space and time in unique play modes!
• In-App Purchases are purely bonus content, such as additional story, concept art, super babies, etc.
--- TIPS ---
• Play with headphones on for best experience
• Revisit levels with new abilities to find hidden items
• Flicks are short, Swipes are longer...don't be lazy
• The shadow world is a dangerous place. Try not to die ;)
What's New in Version 1.4
Think you've escaped the darkness?
More Babies to Rescue
New Obstacles and Enemies
This game is pretty fun. No annoying storyline ( the storyline is fine in this game), nice design that fits just right with the story, and good gameplay. Have to be quick with the swipes if you don't want to mess up. Overall its a nice game for any smartphone.
Not very fun, and
Seems like it's just a money-grab, because the in-game store is way too expensive for the amount of in-game currency earned, and there are advertisements to watch if you want more currency faster.
Game also makes fun of you for losing, which gets annoying after about 3 losses, which happens often if you can't get used to the very odd arcade feel the physics have.
Would give 3 or 4 stars if it was:
•More fun (it's just another forced runner)
•Better physics / controls
•Better difficulty level / fair failures
I've been waiting forever for this update.
Although it took forever but it rocked my world!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 20, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 170 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wither Studios, LLC
- © Wither Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2500 Orbs$2.99
- Orb Doubler$2.99
- 1250 Orbs$1.99
- 10000 Orbs$6.99
- 500 Orbs$0.99
- Infinite Space Mode$0.99
- All Tome Pages$0.99