Tired of dating apps? Join the first ever dating GAME from the makers of Match, Tinder, OkCupid and Plenty Of Fish that brings the fun back to dating apps.
Crown is a new kind of online dating experience. Instead of endless swiping with no guarantees, in Crown you’ll have quality singles playing head-to-head for your attention. Everyday, at noon, we’ll send you 16 curated profiles of cute singles near you. You simply choose who you like more between two people at a time. Once you’ve chosen your final four singles, we’ll message them that they’ve won your dating game for the day. The winners can then decide if they want to chat, date or keep playing the game. You can also chat with anyone who has crowned you a winner in their game. Crown is a fun and easy way to date more, and it works. Join Crown and discover how much fun you can have in a dating app. See who has crowned you a winner and play for your next date today.
How to play the Crown Dating Game:
• Easily create your dating profile using your Facebook Account.
• Receive 16 curated singles suggestions every day at noon.
• Choose between two hopeful singles at a time which will advance to the next round.
• We notify your final four winners of the day.
• If they are interested they can message you instantly.
• You can also chat with people who crowned you a winner.
• So, find out who crowned you today.
Why Crown over other Dating apps?
• Takes only a few minutes to play the dating game.
• No endless swiping with no guarantee.
• Loads more fun chatting and dating.
• No need to wait for a match.
• 100% free dating app.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting concept but consider this..
The idea of the app is definitely interesting. But it just doesn’t give much option. The lack of info on potential matches leaves me forced to base my choice purely on physical attraction and my potential options aren’t giving me much of that either. It would be nice if potential matches were taken from an algorithm based on mutual interests or education, field of work etc. So far I feel like I’m just picking whichever one is slightly more attractive to me than the other but in reality the four “winners” that I’m left with don’t really intrigue me at all. A look into a person’s interests or values could definitely change their level of attractiveness. Just saying.
Needs more work.
Amazing concept, but I was immediately turned off when I could denote that I was interested in men AND women and others. I’d update that part to make it more inclusive.
Pretty nice way to not waste time
I like it. It’s a quicker version of bumble. Idk why everyone is saying it’s slow because I never have any problems
- Connect LLC
- 97.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Connect LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.