Cruise Culture is an app designed to connect motoring enthusiasts through various features. Organising car and motorbike meets, cruises and events is now easier than ever. With fully customisable creation - send out invites to your friends list or the public, and enjoy the ride with turn-by-turn Google Maps Navigation integration!
Features on the Cruise Culture app include:
* Organise meets, cruises and events with Google Maps Integration and send out invitations for your friends or the public community to join you on your journey.
* Stay up to date and comment on the latest motoring news from around the globe!
* Create a user profile and add your vehicle(s) from our massive car and motorbike database for your friends and the public to see.
* Add friends from around the globe and start cruising.
* Add up to 3 pit stops as well as start and end destinations on your own cruise for those necessary fuel and feed stops.
* Enjoy Google Maps navigation with turn by turn guideance to take you safely to the organised meet, cruise or event.
* Cruise Culture will remind you of upcoming meets, cruises and events that you are attending.
* Keep track by using the Calendar or scroll through to see what cruises, meets and events are happening in your local area and join!
* Upload photos of your pride and joy for others to see.
* Check out the hottest car and motorbike photos in our dedicated Gallery section.
* Connect and chat with friends and meet other car enthusiasts locally, nationally and internationally.
* Create your own Group and send out friend or public invites for other users to join so you can post, share information as well as create your own gallery!
* Share a quick snap of a beautiful vehicle at the click of a button for all to view on Car Canvas.
* Create & Join Clubs & Groups to post photos, information and enjoy regular events with.
Fix minor ui bug
Ratings and Reviews
It’s dope but..
I mean it’s a awesome concept and I know it’s still in it’s early stages so it makes sense why there’s a lot of bugs and lag.
The cool thing is that it’s perfect for the car community to meet up have cruises or park and chills.
But the things wrong with it is that like you can’t put emojis in the group bios or Japanese lettering, it eventually goes to code or something. You can’t delete posts on there. I tried putting a post with a photo and the location but it ended up just leaving a giant photo of the map. Just little things here and there, but I’m sure it’s going to get 5 stars when it’s all fixed and running!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.