Cruise Finder by iCruise.com - Travel Vacations Holidays Cruises Ships
By iCruise.com / WMPH Vacations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cruise Finder™ by iCruise.com is one of the most comprehensive cruise vacation-planning apps in the travel industry. This award-winning cruise app app provides detailed cruise information on 32 different cruise lines, 310 ships including staterooms photos and deck plans, 25 destinations, and 25,000+ itineraries complete with route maps. Best of all, this is a Free App!
Sign up for our email newsletter from your iPhone and receive a voucher for up to $50 off your next cruise vacation with iCruise.com
Travel Weekly Magellan Award Winner for Apps
Los Angeles Newspaper: "This must-have app has itineraries for every major cruise line, searches for hot cruise deals and includes photos, deck plans, etc., for more than 220 cruise ships"
Cruise Finder™ features include:
• Cruise Finder™ Quick Search Tools
• 32 Cruise Lines
• 310 + Cruise Ships
• 25,000+ Itineraries with Day-by-Day Descriptions and Route Maps
• Live online pricing, availability & booking
• Port Photos
• Stateroom Descriptions and Photos
• Deck Plans
• Hot Cruise Deals - Last Minute, Senior & Holiday Offers
• Cruise Calendars
• My Favorites - Save Your Favorite Ships, Cruise Lines, and Itineraries
• Port Directions, Parking and Maps
• Port Weather
• Cruise News
• Share via Email, Facebook and Twitter
• And more
Our intelligent cruise search allows you to find a cruise by Destination, Departure Date, Departure Port, Cruise Line and Cruise Ship . . . with each selection offering you a real time number of cruises that match your request.
• Panama Canal
• South America
• South Pacific
• And more
Search 32 cruise lines alphabetically or by type . . . Contemporary, Premium, Deluxe, Luxury, and Niche/Specialty cruise lines. View their ships, a brief profile and sailing calendars.
Cruise Lines include:
• Azamara Club Cruises
• Carnival Cruise Line
• Celebrity Cruises
• Costa Cruises
• Cunard Line
• Holland America
• Norwegian Cruise Line
• Royal Caribbean
• Regent Seven Seas Cruises
• And more
Sort 310 cruise ships alphabetically, by cruise line, by size and ship rating. Then view Ship Stats, Itineraries, Cabin Photos and Descriptions, and Deck plans.
• Quantum of the Seas & Anthem of the Seas
• Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway
• Royal Princess and Regal Princess
• Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas
• Magic and Fantasy
• Celebrity Solstice and Equinox
• River Cruises
• And 300+ more
What's New in Version 4.2
1. Bug Fixes for iOS 9 compatibility
2. Improved loading Speed
3. Added Air/Sea Pricing for Oceania and Regent Seven Seas Cruises
4. Added Cuba as destination
5. Added sub destinations to help narrow to specific areas within Alaska, the Caribbean, and Europe
6. Added more cruise lines - 37 cruise lines represented now
7. Added more cruise ships including – Harmony of the Seas, Norwegian Escape, Fathom Adonia, Silver Muse, Crystal Cruises River Ships and more
8. Now including Lindblad itineraries which feature itineraries with land components
Impossible to use. Within five minutes of downloading, it crashed four times. I have an iPhone 5c, not terribly old, there's no reason for the crashes, there's plenty of space on my phone for memory.
I have had this app for a while and it was great! However, since I updated, it crashes every time I do a search! :-(
Want to love the app....but...
Initial Review - 07/23/16
Tried to relay this information directly in a nice way and the lady was so quick to tell me all the reasons that led to such a poor app...and no changes.
Search is so so bad:
a) No search by date - just month
b) You need to manually load more results...and the result set starts you at position one. So lets say you want to see your options for cruises at the end of the month. Load set one - scroll- hit load again - scroll through the first list and you see the new load. Load another set, now your screen reset to position one so scroll, scroll, scroll some more. Up, still not at the date you need..rinse and repeat. This wastes so much time.
c) If you move to another area and back again, your search is gone, results are all gone. Go back to step a.
The app manages to provide updated pricing once viewing the details of a selected option, but does not manage to update the front page. Result - you find a cruise you want and discover the real price is much higher.
If the inside page can tell you the real price, so can the summary page.
Contact Us form - tons or required fields and takes forever on an iPhone.