CruiseSchedule is the unofficial cruise guide for Port Everglades. Are you traveling on a cruise departing from Port Everglades or are you interested in sailing from Port Everglades? Maybe you're just curious about what ships are in port. Simply tap the app. Covers all multi day, daily and port of call cruise activity from June 2018 through September 2019.
Application Features Include:
* Fully searchable cruise schedule
* Includes departure times with the associated terminal (within 30 days of departure)
* Complete itineraries list each cruise's ports of call
* Itinerary route maps for each cruise
* Complete deck plans and ship specifications for all vessels
* Contact information for the port, cruise lines, customs and parking
* Port map shows cruise terminals and parking areas
* Turn by turn GPS navigation to your choice of terminal or parking garage
* daily display of the number of ships in port and passenger count
* 4 day weather forecast
* link to Port Everglades webcam
* map showing ships at berth for the selected day
* No advertising or in app purchases
This release incorporates the majority of the user requested features. Turn by turn GPS navigation, the webcam viewer and weather forecast are available from the port map screen (the car icon). For transportation providers an option is available on the settings screen to change the opening screen to display the real time departure terminal number and departure time for the next 30 days (iPhone only). Normally the real time information is accessed from within a ship's itinerary (port of call listing), shown by tapping on ship name from the initial ship schedule screen.
The internal CruiseSchedule 2018/2019 calendar and itinerary is created based on official data published by the cruise lines in May 2018, supplemented by additional research and ultimately entered by hand. It is provided with no guarantee as to its accuracy. The real time cruise schedule information is provided by Port Everglades for the the next 30 calendar days and is updated every 6 hours. The full cruise season is stored locally on the device and is available without the need for a data connection. Third party services are used for the real time schedule, webcam, mapping and weather. Access to this information requires either a cellular or wifi data connection. The accuracy and availability of the information is the responsibility of the third party service provider. Attribution for image assets and data services is displayed on the credits screen within the settings area of the app.
CruiseSchedule is my personal, non-commercial project. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
Updated for the 2019 Cruise Season
(June 2018 through September 2019)
Ratings and Reviews
Please update to support iPhone X
I love this app. Easier to go ship spotting. Please update the app to support iPhone X
Crashes every time!
This app crashes every time I click on the terminal assignments on my phone and iPad! Useless!
Please fix this
The app crashes when I click on Show Terminal and Departure Time
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.