Bring Cruising World Magazine to life with the iPad & iPhone digital editions.
Our mission is to nurture the dreams of sailors in each issue with:
• Underway cruising adventures
• Practical how-to information on the disciplines of seamanship, navigation and boat-handling
• Sailboat reviews
• Stunning photography
***With annual subscriptions
***Enjoy a FREE Preview Issue. Go into the in-app store and download a FREE preview. If you like it, buy the full issue for US$3.99 or subscribe.
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Cruising World through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (8 issues) for US$23.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
In this app you will find these features:
• A free sample issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring pinch & zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
- New and improved user interface
- New preview function
- Easy-to-read text mode on iPad and iPhone
- New search function
*** You will need to restore your purchases and re-download the issues
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work print subscribers
Although I have logged in several times it never givess me the option of ‘download’
A previous version of the app worked.
One thing I find quirky and non-standard is that Cruising World can only be read in the vertical orientation. I subscribe to quite a few digital publications, and this is the only one that does not permit the reader to view it either horizontally or vertically. I prefer the former because I can see more of the layout and then simply zoom in on anything that interests me. This publication, however, can only be viewed one page at a time, and I find this limitation quite annoying.
Caveat: I read the free, sample version so it's possible that the paid version does not contain this limitation. There is a horizontal view example in the "iPad screenshots" sample above. If the paid version offers a choice of orientations, I'd say the digital version of Cruising World is no better or worse than other digital publications.
Cant read your magazine when not online
Have been a loyal customer for years of the print edition but this app is not good at all. The most annoying glitch is that you can not read your editions when not connected to the internet ( such as when at the berry islands in your boat) or on the plane. Now my app has frozen up completely and my annual subscription is running... Will you send me my money back? Ever heard of customer care? Hurry or you will loose your best customers!!!
- Bonnier Corporation
- 51.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Cruising World Magazine $1.99
- Cruising World Magazine $23.99
- Charter 2016 Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.