Experience your surroundings from a new perspective.
Welcome to the Crumble!
Be part of an unique community and get to know more about what's
happening around you. Find groups with your same interests or plan activities with people in your surroundings - discover Crumble!
On Crumble you can:
• organize activities with people next to you, whether you are looking for someone to do sport, attend events, want to share your experiences or just want a spontaneous jamsession, on Crumble it's possible!
• Explore the surrounding environment with the unique "Explore"-function - on a map or a list view.
• Leave photos and messages at your favourite places to share them with others and learn as well new things about your surroundings.
• Find or easily create groups on which you can exchange your experiences with others or inform users about relevant things.
• Find people in your surroundings through your radar and be locatable if you want to. It's always on you to decide to be visible for others or not.
• Save groups, messages and activities in your favourite list and stay up to date. As soon as a group is not of your interest, you can delete it with a simple click!
• See all the people you met through Crumble in your chat list. Text or send photos to others.
• Get informed about warnings and important notices.
• We are against data collection and do not create movement profiles, we only use your actual position and delete the data afterwards!
• We care about your privacy and want to protect it, that's why only you decide when to be visible and when not!
• Crumble ist for free and will always be!
With Crumble you get extraordinary possibilities! Use them the way you want!
+ Improvements for iPhone X
+ Even more partners and live notifications
- KIM - Keep In Mind s.r.l.
- 34.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © KIM Keep In Mind, Crumble by Patrick Zelger
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.