Really cool Time & Date calculator which converts between units trivially.
* CALCULATE using dates, times, years, days, hours, minutes, & seconds.
* CONVERT between all above units.
* Includes MULTIPLICATION, SUBTRACTION, ADDITION, & DIVISION.
* Simple design - very powerful functionality
* EASILY & RAPIDLY INPUT dates, times, or both
* Perform calculations in the units of your choice, then convert the answer to any other unit
* Track how long until an event or how long since one occurred
- If I ran a 5k in 20:09, then what was my pace?: 20:09 ÷ 3.1 = 6:30.
- What if I took about 7 seconds off my pace, then how long would it take to complete my workout?: 6:30 - 7 = 6:23 × 3.1 = 19:48.
- If I do 30 second reps 12 times, how much total time did it take?: 35 seconds × 12 = 7m 00s.
- How many minutes is 8 hours?
- Exactly old is someone born on 4/8/1985?
- How many seconds?
- How long has it been since we first met?
- When is 6 weeks from today?
- How many seconds in 30 years?
- How many days is 1,000,000 seconds?
- What about hours?
Answer these, and other time-related questions! Crunch Time.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or feedback. As always, we'd love to hear from you!
- Alumra, Ltd
- 1.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2013-2016 Alumra Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.