Crunchyroll - Everything Anime
By Crunchyroll, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Now with Chromecast support ***
Watch over 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of latest and hottest Anime 1-hour after TV broadcast! Enjoy the current season and catch up on classic episodes of your favorite shows like Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Bleach, Kill la Kill, Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers-, Hunter X Hunter, and many more.
Start watching your favorite Anime immediately for free (no membership required), or experience Premium membership FREE during a 7 day trial. Sign up in the Crunchyroll App now!
With a Premium membership, enjoy the following features:
- No ads
- Watch newest episodes 1-hour after airing in Japan
- Access to HD and DVD quality videos
- Watch on PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku, and more
Using in-app purchase for recurring billing makes it easier than ever to subscribe to Crunchyroll’s premium service. In-App Purchase information:
- Subscribe to Premium for only $6.99 per month. (Amount in USD in US App Store)
- When you have confirmed purchasing the subscription, your iTunes Account will automatically be charged.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged $6.99 monthly for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The current subscription cannot be cancelled during active subscription period.
Crunchyroll licenses all its content directly and legally to bring you the best and most recent shows from Asia and support the content creators.
Not available in Japan.
Check local listings for availability.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- You can now switch categories with a single swipe
- Bug fixes
2 year premium subscriber
I've noticed a lot of comments on the app about individuals not being able to find certain animes or not being able to search as easy on the app as it is on computer but I love crunchyroll, I watch it on my phone, iPad, XBone and my laptop, each is a slightly different experience but none I would say are bad. Yeah they don't have every single anime but that's because they are legal and might not be able to secure contracts for,publishing rights of certain media and this also allows for healthy competition between and other anime publishers such as funimation which is the driving force to get better thanthenother so instead of whining because you all don't get ever little thing you want for free in a single app, maybe try paying for premium so you won't have to watch commercials and if there's an anime you want watch but they don't have it just find it elsewhere or watch it on its air date. Any bad reviews of this app I would say just come from spoiled give me give me giv me brats who expect every want on a silver platter.
Although I know that there are too many ads and that it is a legal site for that reason. I was really disappointed when I tried to find an anime that recently ended and could not find it no matter how much research I did on your site and app. I really wish that you could have kept it, rather than list the most viewed and enjoyed animes from 1-(I don't know) 100? Even so could you not have saved it instead of deleting it like it was some piece of unused trash because I for one, don't think that it was,for a fact not, being watched any longer, but rather was an extended wait after the series finished. I really wish that you could have EVERY anime for people to explore and watch, as well as, organize it just a little bit more chronological. In the end, I really wish to continue this rant but I do not think that all this change should be at once but through time.
P.S. The anime I was hoping to watch was Assassination Classroom S2
Good but can change 4stars
So, i've been crunchyroll user for long time now and mostly because this is really the only app i know that have english dub on here so that's why i use it. But anyways.
There are a few things that I really hope they can change which is less ads because i feel like that there are so many ads that they play and it was really annoying me thats why i deleted it for while because of that reason, also sometimes the ads also have issues when it won't play it would just freeze up or just have the stop button on the top or it won't work so i would have to re - start my app.
That also annoyed me to the point in deleting my app. Also they should add more anime shows to it as well, add the clear history button too. Sometimes it would close out as well.
Thats what i hope they can fix and work out either way its okay app and i will enjoy watching my shows there
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Crunchyroll Inc.
- © 2016 Crunchyroll Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Membership$6.99
- Anime Membership$6.99
- Monthly Premium+ Membership$11.99
- All-Access Membership$11.99