Crunchyroll - Everything Anime
By Ellation, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Now with Chromecast support ***
Watch over 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of latest and hottest Anime 1-hour after TV broadcast! Enjoy the current season and catch up on classic episodes of your favorite shows like Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Bleach, Kill la Kill, Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers-, Hunter X Hunter, and many more.
Start watching your favorite Anime immediately for free (no membership required), or experience Premium membership FREE during a 7 day trial. Sign up in the Crunchyroll App now!
With a Premium membership, enjoy the following features:
- No ads
- Watch newest episodes 1-hour after airing in Japan
- Access to HD and DVD quality videos
- Watch on PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku, and more
Using in-app purchase for recurring billing makes it easier than ever to subscribe to Crunchyroll’s premium service. In-App Purchase information:
- Subscribe to Premium for only $6.99 per month. (Amount in USD in US App Store)
- When you have confirmed purchasing the subscription, your iTunes Account will automatically be charged.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged $6.99 monthly for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The current subscription cannot be cancelled during active subscription period.
Crunchyroll licenses all its content directly and legally to bring you the best and most recent shows from Asia and support the content creators.
Not available in Japan.
Check local listings for availability.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- iOS 10 compatibility
- Bug fixes
- Stability improvements
Awesome App. Totally recommend
I love this app. I've been introduced to so many different shows. I only have 2 complaints.
1. Wish there were more dubbed episodes.
2. Wish there was a category specifically for movies. There's so many shows, I can't check each and every one to see if it also put out a movie of the show.
Other then those 2 complaints, I LOVE this app!
This is for whitecherrychampagne who wrote the review before me. Funimation app has season 2 of classroom Assisination.
Good but not 5 stars good
Crunchy Roll is an overall great app. It has all popular anime and it's all updated very often. My one complaint about the app is that there seems to be some annoying bugs/glitches when using the app on LTE. They can sometimes get quite aggravating and I then have to restart the app. When I go back to the episode I was watching, I have to re watch the ads. Overall it is a pretty good app.
Mostly a good app. I'm not one to complain about ads, what with my own financial situation and the anime industry being what it is.
One minor complaint; could you maybe make it possible for people to edit the anime in their queue so we can move certain anime to the top and others to the bottom? I don't want to have to keep doing it manually through the actual website.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 74.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ellation, Inc.
- © 2016 Crunchyroll Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Membership$6.99
- Anime Membership$6.99
- Monthly Premium+ Membership$11.99
- All-Access Membership$11.99