Crunchyroll - Watch Anime & Drama Now!
By Crunchyroll, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Now with Chromecast support ***
Watch over 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of latest and hottest Anime 1-hour after TV broadcast! Enjoy the current season and catch up on classic episodes of your favorite shows like Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Bleach, Kill la Kill, Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers-, Hunter X Hunter, and many more.
Start watching your favorite Anime immediately for free (no membership required), or experience Premium membership FREE during a 7 day trial. Sign up in the Crunchyroll App now!
With a Premium membership, enjoy the following features:
- No ads
- Watch newest episodes 1-hour after airing in Japan
- Access to HD and DVD quality videos
- Watch on PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku, and more
Using in-app purchase for recurring billing makes it easier than ever to subscribe to Crunchyroll’s premium service. In-App Purchase information:
- Subscribe to Premium for only $6.99 per month. (Amount in USD in US App Store)
- When you have confirmed purchasing the subscription, your iTunes Account will automatically be charged.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged $6.99 monthly for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The current subscription cannot be cancelled during active subscription period.
Crunchyroll licenses all its content directly and legally to bring you the best and most recent shows from Asia and support the content creators.
Not available in Japan.
Check local listings for availability.
What's New in Version 2.51.3
Good app, and great business
Dear crunchy roll
I love your business model of giving back to the original anime developers. I'm in love with the idea of supporting the anime community in any way possible to help the production of more anime.
I know that there may not be all of the newest anime on crunchy roll for shows that may be exclusively listeners to other media companies like funimation, but I still enjoy the decent sized list you have any way. One thing I would like to see is just a mass population of new anime to the list sometime. But again it doesn't quite work out so easily, I understand.
I have seen people complaining about the adds, but they have to understand that it is a little accessible on the adds because the original creators and you guys still have to make revenue enough for the both of you on the free viewers too. It's tough to keep afloat in a competitive business world, and the anime industry is no exception.
I would recommend using crunchy roll to all of my friends because, the concept of giving back to the anime community is genius. Crunchy roll may not be perfect, but there is a lot of heart to the company. It's run by people who care about anime, and the growth of the industry over seas outside of Japan.
It's better than people claim
People in reviews complain about the ads if they don't have a premium, but it is a great way to watch anime legally. I use to not have a premium and I was able to watch Wandering son, Yamada-kun and the seven witches, ECT. Yeah there was adds but who cares most of the shows you can watch for free as long as the episode is a week old, it's better than not supporting the anime industry. I was able to use crunchyroll without having an account it is nice. I do have a premium now and I do love it. Crunchyroll has so many great shows you can watch like Natsu no arashi, Beelzebub, Rin-ne, ERASED, Arakawa under the bridge, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Golden Time, Ghost Stories, Slam Dunk, Your lie in April, and plenty more.
I love cruncyroll
I love to watch anime knowing that it is legal and licensed. This way, everyone gets paid for their hard work. The app is good, and crunchyroll has a very good selection of anime every season. I love being a paid subscriber on crunchyroll, it is worth the fee to watch everything right away and they have a decent selection of manga so also. My only one thing is that the last two updates created the bug where the launching of the app did not automatically authenticate with the crunchyroll site, so now I have to make the app authenticate every time I try to launch it. It is like a background noise: slightly irratating. I still do like it, but wish they would fix that. I would give them 5 stars if not for that.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 04, 2016
- Version: 2.51.3
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Crunchyroll Inc.
- © 2015 Crunchyroll Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Membership$6.99
- Anime Membership$6.99
- Monthly Premium+ Membership$11.99
- All-Access Membership$11.99