Crunchyroll - Everything Anime
By Ellation, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Now with Chromecast support ***
Watch over 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of latest and hottest Anime 1-hour after TV broadcast! Enjoy the current season and catch up on classic episodes of your favorite shows like Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Bleach, Kill la Kill, Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers-, Hunter X Hunter, and many more.
Start watching your favorite Anime immediately for free (no membership required), or experience Premium membership FREE during a 7 day trial. Sign up in the Crunchyroll App now!
With a Premium membership, enjoy the following features:
- No ads
- Watch newest episodes 1-hour after airing in Japan
- Access to HD and DVD quality videos
- Watch on PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Apple TV, Roku, and more
Using in-app purchase for recurring billing makes it easier than ever to subscribe to Crunchyroll’s premium service. In-App Purchase information:
- Subscribe to Premium for only $6.99 per month. (Amount in USD in US App Store)
- When you have confirmed purchasing the subscription, your iTunes Account will automatically be charged.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged $6.99 monthly for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The current subscription cannot be cancelled during active subscription period.
Crunchyroll licenses all its content directly and legally to bring you the best and most recent shows from Asia and support the content creators.
Not available in Japan.
Check local listings for availability.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
Problem with one piece
Hey this is a really good app and the selections of anime are amaizing, however i found a problem with the anime one piece, which is that somewhere between the water 7 arc and the fishman island arc the openings are completely wrong, like in water 7 there shouldve been 4 different openings but theres only 2, and at the end of thriller bark there shouldve been 3 or 4 other openings for that arc, however theres only one, and for war of the best a quarter of the way through it is the opening for thriller bark, and then there shouldve been anouther opening at the end of the arc but its not there. Its not much of a problem but it still bothered me. If you could fix it that would be great but i know it could be difficult to go and remove and re upload all of those episodes. Thanks for your time
I love the selection of the anime. There is a very diverse and large selection to choose from. Even with the large selection though and the easy access to the anime I feel that the adds are a little excessive and I feel like CrunchyRoll is punishing the people that don't or can't pay for premium. Most of the adds I'm ok with and I'm not really upset with how long they are. I'm upset about how many there are in a row and even if they have a "skip add" button, it doesn't work. It either reloads the add or it loads another one. It's a little frustrating and honestly feels like the people that won't or can't pay are being punished. Over all though I love the app. So if you don't mind 3-4 adds about 3 times throughout an episode then I'd highly recommend this to people that want to watch a large variety of anime.
Only two problems
Ever since I've started this app, there have only been two problems. First, the ads. Yes, I have no rights to complain about them because I don't use platinum. But the ads take around one or two minutes to load, which bothers me. I use CrunchyRoll everywhere and every place I use it, it just seems that the ads don't load. Which forces me to restart the app. Which is very annoying at times. The second problem is that when I want to rewind a video to rehear a joke, or watch a sad scene, the play and pause button starts buffering which makes it so I can't pause the video. I hope the CrunchyRoll makers will fix this problem. I love this app and I support it. Thank you, CrunchyRoll.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 10, 2016
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ellation, Inc.
- © 2016 Ellation Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Membership$6.99
- Anime Membership$6.99
- Monthly Premium+ Membership$11.99
- All-Access Membership$11.99