Crunchyroll - Everything Anime
By Ellation, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch over 25,000 episodes and 15,000 hours of anime including new episodes of BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS, Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia along with classics like Bleach, Sword Art Online, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, and much more! Best part? By watching licensed content through Crunchyroll, you're officially supporting the anime industry and the content creators who work hard to bring you the best anime Japan has to offer. (Show availability varies by region)
Start watching your favorite anime immediately for free (no membership required), or try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 7 days. Sign up in the Crunchyroll app now!
With a Premium membership, enjoy the following benefits:
- Watch Ad-Free
- Access the newest episodes one hour after airing in Japan
- Watch on tvOS, Xbox, PS4, Roku, and more
Using in-app purchase for recurring billing makes it easier than ever to subscribe to Crunchyroll's premium service. In-App Purchase information:
- Subscribe to Premium for only $6.99 per month (amount in USD in US App Store).
- When you have confirmed purchasing the subscription, your iTunes Account will automatically be charged.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged $6.99 monthly for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The current subscription cannot be cancelled during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 3.0.8
* Minor UI/UX improvements
* Bug fixes
Great site, Horrible ap
If I was rating Crunchyroll as a whole, I'd probably give it a high 4 stars, but this app is garbage. I both understand and accept the need for ads, they are completely a given for this kind of service with free memberships. However, they are handled in manner that blends stupidity, insanity, incompetence together, and then throws in a dash of physical danger for spice. In anime with provided spots for ad breaks they will appear randomly on 5-10 minutes to either side, almost always right in the middle of someone's sentence. In a 6 minute anime short, I had over 35 minutes of adtime. No, you read that right, there was more than 5 times as much ads compared to actual content. The thing that's really dangerous about this is the volume issue. They have the old tv issue of setting the volume for ads at twice that of content. This is a mobile app, that means people using headphones. Gotta love the looks you get when suddenly wrenching them off your head in total agony while wondering if your eardrums will recover this time. Of course, all of that assumes that the adbreak doesn't crash the app, as it is often want to do.
Alright, so I've had a good experience with crunchy roll. I remember using it a couple of years ago so I decided to try it again and watch konosuba. I know that you need to make money, but these ads are ridiculous. I instantly got the free 7 day premium trial and without all those ads, the app was really enjoyable. Videos are great quality and the subtitles are very accurate. Once my trial ran out, I deleted the app. I realized quickly how annoying the ads were! I got 8 in one episode and most of the ads were irrelevant and repetitive. In some cases I wouldn't mind 8 ads in one video of the episode was worth the wait or the ads were funny, relevant, or different, but the same annoying ads would appear every time and it was just annoying. I wanted a free app that I could watch my favorite anime on, but I feel forced to buy premium and the ads are hysterical!
Why is their hate?
I have had no problems with this app, I understand why people can get upset with the amount of ads they put you also have to remember that some people don't pay for premium which means people can watch anime for free, and that means they have to make up from people not getting this app premium! If you don't like it then don't watch, be respectful for the people who even try to have something done that could have not been done in the first place, so please stop being ungrateful and start accepting what has been brought to the table.👌
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 18, 2017
- Version: 3.0.8
- Size: 54.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ellation, Inc.
- © 2017 Ellation Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Membership$6.99
- Anime Membership$6.99
- Monthly Premium+ Membership$11.99
- All-Access Membership$11.99