If you know all of the concepts in this app, you should do much better than pass the CCS portion of USMLE Step 3: You should Crush Step 3 CCS! With its focused review of common cases, high-yield content, and test prep strategies, Dr. Mayur K. Movalia's new review book offers the most effective preparation available for this high-stakes exam.
• Zero in on the content you need to know, thanks to a concise, consistent presentation for each case that is updated to mirror the 2013 USMLE software.
• Get up-to-date management strategies for CCS cases, thanks to input from a Resident Review Board comprised of high-scoring individuals (90th percentile or more), who evaluated the book to ensure its relevance and accuracy.
• Use it in conjunction with Brochert's Crush Step 3: The Ultimate USMLE Step 3 Review, 4th Edition for a comprehensive and highly effective Step 3 review.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text and images with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling. The text search results show the most relevant results at the top of the search. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. You can also change the text size for easier reading. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app narrated by Dr. Richard P. Usatine.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Treatment of Crush Step 3 CCS: The Ultimate USMLE Step 3 CCS Review by Elsevier.
MAYUR K. MOVALIA, MD
Internship, Internal Medicine
University of Hawaii
Dahl-Chase Pathology Associates
Medical Director, Flow Cytometry Laboratory
Dahl-Chase Diagnostic Services
Medical Director, Affiliated Laboratories
Eastern Maine Medical Center
Medical Director, Cancer Care of Maine Laboratory
Medical Director, Mount Desert Island Hospital Laboratory
Bar Harbor, Maine
Faculty and Instructor
University of Maine
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Ratings and Reviews
It's an app that is concise but doesn't provide much information. It's unorganized.
- Usatine Media LLC
- 70 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Usatine Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.