March your way through the evil lands, crush the gigantic bosses and free the princess in the epic idle role-playing game, Crush Them All.
Tap with one finger, collect and upgrade hundreds of heroes, find powerful artifacts and progress in this never-ending journey even while taking a break!
● COLLECT and UPGRADE heroes to crush stronger enemies along your journey
● LAUNCH visually impressive skills
● EXPLORE 1000+ stages
● ASCEND to new worlds to earn prisms and make your army stronger.
● CRAFT 50+ powerful artifacts to give your heroes more powers
● PROGRESS while being away, earning gold and battling enemies.
A network connection is also required.
We are happy to release what is probably the biggest update since the release of Crush Them All. In this new update, we managed to pack a ton of new content:
- A new event! The Blitz, where you can compete for new heroes.
- Each hero has now a unique weapon with 2 different visual upgrades. You can level them up and bind runes to every character to customize and grant each hero special abilities.
- The expeditions have been revamped, you can now launch multiple mission in parallel
- The slay boss event has a few more minions that you will have to beat.
- The max Stage is now 8000 with a lot of flooz rewards.
- Check our facebook page to see all the new features and extra content we added
What's new in 1.5.230?
- Heroes stats shown on the back of the card will show the buffs according to the mode you are in when checking the stats. Ex: If you check the stats in blitz, it will show you all the buffs applied in blitz including the team buff.
- Heroes: Spark: His piercing arrow damage is reduced with each hit by 25%
- Rune: Atk Range is reduced from 5 to 4%.
- Blitz: Improved the matchmaking + made the free attack not increase the cost in blitz ticket by 1.
Ratings and Reviews
I find this game very fun, I have been playing for about 45 days now and I’m almost at stage 2000 and I find that I’m rewarded for everything I do. I love how much flooz is given to me for doing things like tapping the gold chests or beating certain stages and I love how so far no hero’s are locked behind a pay wall (as far as I know), and I love the whole vip status it’s an awesome idea that you guys benefit from me watching ads and playing your game and you in turn reward me for doing that. And not a whole lot seems broken or underpowered. Sometimes though the hero progression can be a little slow like I wish it was easier to level up hero’s that I wanted to instead of requesting only common hero’s to my guild, or maybe more than 3 hero’s in the 24 hour rotation. Another thing is I wish the weapon system was explained better because I didn’t use it for like a week because I was intimidated and didn’t know how to use it, and the weapon catalyst are super expensive at I think 250 blitz coins for just one. But other than that I see myself playing this game for a while, thanks for a fun game!
Edit: also I don’t like how I feel like I hit a brick wall in progression because I reached the last village that produces gold, it takes to long to produce and it gives too little gold
An Honest Review from a Gamer
First off let me say I never review games. Even if I love the game. I’ve played Clash Royale for two years and Clash of Clans for five. I adore the games and still have never written a review. That’s just to put things into perspective for someone like me who never writes reviews ever. This game deserves as much praise as I can give it. Completely unique, and borderline a game changer how well that could mix rpg with a tycoon concept game. It’s interesting, challenging, and rewarding. At no point have I wanted to give up, because of the “pay to win” concept every free game is all about. It’s simplicity and complexity are so will knitted together I can’t put the game down. It doesn’t need constant attention, and if you want to give it constant attention, the never ending levels will keep you interested. The game play is amazing and so are the visuals. I hope the game developers read this review and love it, just as I love their game. Keep the game running, keep the events going, and don’t stop watching this game for a few years at the least, it’s booming and there is a bright future ahead of this game so far. Congratulations on the masterminds behind this masterpiece !!
Slow start, but give it a chance and you’ll be hooked!
This is my 100% honest review: this game is another idle tap game, but it is unlike any other game I’ve played. And it quickly became one of my favorites! The hero upgrade system was a bit strange when I started playing: you have to collect a certain number of hero medals to increase star ratings. There are always events starting and overlapping, and they keep things interesting. Now this is the sort of game that takes a lot of grinding to progress, and sometimes progression can be a little slow, but you always have something to work toward. If you want to progress faster, you can always purchase premium currency, but since the developers are very generous with giving out premium currency, I never feel the need to pay to play. The developers are actually very active with the game, and if you join the game’s discord, you become connected with them and a community of active players. They have answered every question I’ve had and more, and they keep me wanting to be a part of this game!
- 176.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Godzilab Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Starter Pack II $4.99
- Hand of Flooz $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.