By Celestial Teapot Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cruz is a new web browser for Mac OS X that offers a few special features you won't find anywhere else.
• Cruz's unique "Browsa" plugin allows you to view multiple web pages simultaneously in sidebar split views. To activate a Browsa sidebar, click one of the "compass" toolbar buttons on the right side of the browser window. Now you can browse to any web page in the sidebar Browsa.
To configure a Browsa's settings (like Home page, navbar visibility, User-Agent String and more), go to "Cruz → Preferences → Browsa".
• Cruz offers best-in-class AppleScript-ability. Cruz provides many more AppleScript commands than any other browser for Mac OS X. Use AppleScript to open/close/select browser tabs and windows, load web pages, click links, and much more.
To learn all about Cruz's AppleScript commands, launch Apple's AppleScript Editor application, select "File → Open Dictionary…", and choose Cruz from the list of applications.
• By default, Cruz displays visual Tab Thumbnails. The Tab Thumbnails can be configured to appear on the sides or bottom of the browser window, or can be replaced by more traditional browser tabs.
• Cruz supports customizable URL Shortcuts. Several Shortcuts are pre-configured, and may be edited/deleted/added under "Cruz → Preferences → Shortcuts",
What's New in Version 1.3
Improved stability on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
I like that it shows the tabs as web pages toward the top of the browser. A bit easier to see which tab you want to got back to again. I got it to log into another email without having to sign in and out. To go to settings, security preference and Cookie Settings - Separate from Safari.
do not buy this app it is a toatle waist of money it all it does is freeze up and crash! I wan't my money back!!!!!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 22, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Todd Ditchendorf
- © 2010 Celestial Teapot Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later