Crypt of the NecroDancer Pocket Edition
By Brace Yourself Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Crypt of the NecroDancer is an award winning hardcore roguelike rhythm game. Move to the music and deliver beatdowns to the beat! Groove to the epic Danny Baranowsky soundtrack, or easily select songs from your own iTunes collection!
Awards & Accolades:
- Game Developers Choice Awards: WINNER, Best Audio
- Independent Games Festival: Excellence In Design Nominee
- Independent Games Festival: Excellence In Audio Nominee
- Gaming Age: “Unique, fun, and wildly imaginative” -- A+
- The Guardian: "You're gonna love it" -- 5/5
- TouchArcade: "One of this generation's finest games" -- 5 stars
- Pulse pounding rhythm-based dungeon crawling gameplay
- Play with any song in your music library!
- Randomly generated dungeons provide countless hours of fun
- GameCenter achievements & leaderboards
- Choose from one of 3 touch control schemes (dpad, edge, or swipe)
- Controller support
- BONUS: 4 playable remixed OSTs included!
What's New in Version 1.08
- Resolved an issue where some menus were getting cut off when viewed on an iPhone 7+
7+, iOS 10.x
Just a couple of ours into the Steam version on my computer and this title releases. I had been wondering whether the simple yet elaborate mechanics would be a good fit for mobile, and the developers have answered with a pulse-pounding affirmative. The rhythmic approach to traditional dungeon-crawling distinguishes this title from nearly all others. Thank you, Brace Yourself Games! I look forward to many hours of fun on the go. By the way, the addition of three separate control schemes and the option to play locally stored tunes speaks to the highest levels of developer prowess. These are the companies we should support. **EDIT: Actually I am and I do, "Glair ion." It just looks like I am enjoying it a whole lot more than you at this point. By the way, the devs wouldn't know me (or this review) from a hole in the wall. It's my honest opinion of the title.
It's good but
It's great game but the main reason I bought it on mobile was so i can use my own music but the game doesn't read my music from Apple Music I have downloaded. So be careful if you buy it like me with the mind set of using Apple Music
What really makes this game good is that you can use your own music library. The default soundtrack is fantastic already but adding undertale and hotline miami soundtrack to the beat of this game is even better! 10/10 👌
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 1.08
- Size: 1.18 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: TranscendSense Technologies Inc.
- © 2016 Brace Yourself Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes