Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cryptext helps you to secure your writings and notes easily. Cryptext uses AES algorithm to protect the content of your texts.
- AES encryption & decryption of your texts.
- Choice of two AES methods for encryption and decryption.
- Passwords are stored securely inside your keychains.
- Logs of encryptions and decryptions.
- Export,import,print your secured texts.
- Comprehensive help.
What's New in Version 1.0.9
- Minimum system requirements required. (10.8)
- Addition of a comprehensive help.
- Addition of the "Keychains" support for passwords and keys.
- Addition of "Block preferences" to block preferences in a state.
- Addition of a checkbox to disable check spelling.
- Addition of new Retina icons.
- Correction of the encryption / decryption.
- Correction of the "About" Window.
- Correction of the help menu.
- Correction of the logs.
- Correction of the menubar.
- Correction of the translations.
- Correction of the toolbar.
- Correction of the code.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 10, 2016
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bengali, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Adrien Paulet
- © 2004-2016 Rbcafe.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later