Crypto Pro: Bitcoin Ticker
By Samuel Laska
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Cryptocurrency ticker, news, alerts and portfolio with support for all traded (1000+) cryptocurrencies and tokens.
- displays 2-10 favorite cryptocurrencies
- updates every time you view the widget
- can also display portfolio overview
- displays 4-20 favorite cryptocurrencies
- customizable complications for every watch face
- complications update every 20-30 minutes
- price history graphs for last 24 hours
- QR code request (BTC, LTC, DOGE)
- currency conversion calculator
IPHONE & IPAD APP:
- dark and light mode
- iCloud sync & backup
- customizable price alerts
- news section for every coin
- currency conversion calculator
- FaceID, TouchID or passcode lock
- portfolio with gain/loss calculation
- customizable list of favorite coins
- compare prices across exchanges
- price & volume history graphs
- resizable font size (dynamic type)
- support for Peek & Pop and 3D Touch
- customizable app icons (only on iOS 10.3+)
- support for horizontal mode on iPhone Plus
- rich notifications (3D Touch to show graph)
Coinbase, Kraken, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Gemini, Bittrex, Quoine, OKCoin, Bitstamp, GDAX, Qryptos, Bithumb, Bitsquare, BitFlyer, CEX.IO, Huobi, BTC China
- new are added on demand
- all fiat currencies (USD, GBP, EUR, ..)
- metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium)
- all traded crypto currencies and tokens
- new are added as soon as they appear on exchanges
What's New in Version 5.3.2
+ multiple bug fixes
+ link to new Telegram group
+ preparation for next big release
Best Crypto App! Could use a couple features
This is a great app. Your can track your favorite coins, view charts, track markets across various exchanges, set alerts, view the latest news, enter trades (in a more streamlined way than Blockfolio), view gains and current portfolio value, and more.
The two things I wish it did are 1) as I use an iPhone and an iPad is offer an option to sync or at least import/export portfolio information. Currently sync is limited to settings like favorite coins and so on. 2) logarithmic option for charts would be nice as crypto prices move logarithmically and many traders prefer that view. Currently only linear is available.
UPDATE: portfolio sync was added! Only features I could want now are log charts and volume alerts. Everything works great.
Appallingly bad for how much it costs.
*Major* UI issues on the 7 plus. I frequently get the wrong day or time for the most current position on the charts. The charts frequently fail to update and are stuck for hours if it's even on the right day. After 2 updates the calculator icon is *still* screwed up. It crashes all the time. I frequently get the chart stuck and taking up half the display when I'm done looking at a specific coin and returning to the previous page. And on top of all of this, it appears that you can't email them about bugs if you don't have the stock mail app set up. Oh, and the Apple Watch app doesn't update unless you manually close it and open it, and it takes minutes even then.
I've used free tracking apps with no ads that work better.
Portfolio Needs Help
UI seems easy enough to use and doesn’t look like a demo iOS app with the assets switched out. The portfolio needs serious help though. There’s no option when adding a trade to specify you paid in any crypto currency other than bitcoin. In addition if you move positions (i.e. ether to ripple for example) there’s no easy way to update your portfolio with that information. It makes it nearly useless for my scenario. I’ll stick with the free Blockfolio for now, which supports these features.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 5.3.2
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Samuel Laska
- © 2015 Samuel Laska
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.