Show your favorite crypto currencies directly in the Mac statusbar. You decide what to display and how to display it. There are 6 different ways of showing the ticker in the status bar including ways to fit even more currencies in the status bar without taking up too much space.
Support for more than 1300 currencies/coins including but not limited to:
* Bitcoin (BTC)
* Ethereum (ETH)
* Ripple (XRP)
* Litecoin (LTC)
* Ethereum Classic (ETC)
* NEM (XEM)
* Dash (DASH)
* IOTA (MIOTA)
* Monero (XMR)
* BitShares (BTS)
* Stratis (STRAT)
* EOS (EOS)
* Zcash (ZEC)
* Steem (STEEM)
* Waves (WAVES)
* Golem (GNT)
* AntShares (ANS)
* Bytecoin (BCN)
* Siacoin (SC)
* Gnosis (GNO)
* Iconomi (ICN)
* Augur (REP)
* Lisk (LSK)
* Dogecoin (DOGE)
* Stellar Lumens (XLM)
* MaidSafeCoin (MAID)
* Byteball (GBYTE)
* Tether (USDT)
* Factom (FCT)
A few new features a some bug fixes:
• When you attach a secondary screen, it wasn't possible to open the settings dialog anymore. As that happens quite regularly for many people,
it turned out not to be a cool feature, but more an annoyance. Annoyance has been removed.
• Dialog that shows what's new in the version you are running. Now also tailored towards new users, that may never have opened the app before.
• When displaying prices in the ticker, you can choose a currency. The currency symbol wasn't displayed previously and could make it confusing.
Therefore a symbol has been added.
• If you choose to show the prices in BTC (Bitcoin) or SAT (Satoshi) and tracked BTC, the price for BTC will now be displayed in USD.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be the best except for…...
Tried every crypto so far and this one has the best features simple to use and does what I want which is display Crypto from obscure alts to major in either USD or satoshi. I only have one issue. Recently the ticker disappears when ever i minimize or click out of App store window annoyingly. Say I have multiple open windows and Im currently on app store and click to the window behind it the ticker disappears. If i click back to the app store the clicker reappears. This bug makes it essentially useless if I cannot have my prices at a glance and have to click on the app store window for it to display. May be only a problem I am having?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. This is most likely due to the fact that you have too many cryptocurrencies listed in the statusbar, so they don't fit with other applications that have more menu items in the statusbar. Unfortunately there are only two options (so far, I am working on a third option):
1) Choose a display type like 'Compressed' ('Compressed, percentage only' takes up the least amount of space)
2) Choose fewer cryptocurrencies to display
Does one of these help with your issue?
Best looking but a little buggy
This is by far the best looking ticker that I have found. I initially installed it and tried to add too many cryptos and it wouldn’t show up in the menu. I then tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but then it kept crashing. I restarted my Mac, only chose one crypto, and used the compressed view. Now it’s up and running and looks great. If you’re into crypto, this is definitely the best way to monitor your prices.
A few things make this app great.
1. The display is compact and clear, and unobtrusive. At a quick glance I get can all the info I need.
2. All the coins I want are there, I have five listed which is the perfect amount for the space.
3. Customer service / feedback is amazing fast.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.