By Tension Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CryptoEdit is an advanced Rich Text Format (also with Images) editor, that saves documents on disk protected by a password
( SEE ALL OUR APPS. WE HAVE 25 APPS HERE ON THE APP STORE! )
Documents are saved on disk always encrypted and protected, there is no way to save the document in plain format, this to avoid to save (even as a mistake) reserved data in a plain format anyone can read.
If it was saved with CryptoEdit, it is secure by default.
Only a person knowing the password used to save a CryptoEdit document, will be able to open and read it.
CryptoEdit uses the strong Blowfish encryption algorithm to encrypt and decrypt data on the fly without any appreciable delay in opening and saving documents.
CryptoEdit is easy to use because i'is similar to other word processor available on the Mac, plus adding default encryption on anything saved on disk.
The text can be formatted using rules, different font,style, size, color.
All the usual manipulations of fonts are available via menu and dialogs and custom styles are also available.
• Check spelling in any language.
• Full implemented text search.
• Insertion of images inside the document with just drag and drop.
• Import from other documents in standard TEXT or RTF or RTFD (RTF + images) .
• Documents can also be exported as TEXT, RTF or standard RTFD (included images)
• Always saves encrypted with a super fast Blowfish algorithm
• Can be launched and can open and decrypt a document with one click only from Password Repository ,no password input required. (see other apps from us)
• Easy and effective, you will be productive from the first seconds of use
• Native Help system
• Embedded PDF user guide
CryptoEdit is only for Mac, fully compatible and optimized for OS X 10.7 Lion.
Works also with OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Mar 07, 2011
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tension Software s.a.s.
- © 2005 Tension Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later