Cryptomator makes your cloud storage trustworthy. The app encrypts files on your mobile device before they are uploaded to your cloud. Even if a third party gained unauthorized access to your files (e.g., hacker attack), your files are secure from prying eyes.
Cryptomator has been developed with a strong focus on user-friendliness.
• Simply create a vault and assign a password
• No additional account or configuration needed
• Unlock vaults with Touch ID / Face ID
Cryptomator is compatible with the most commonly used cloud storages and available for all major operating systems.
• Compatible with iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and WebDAV-based cloud storage services
• Access your vaults on all your mobile devices and computers
Cryptomator for iOS is based on the solid open-source foundation of Cryptomator for Desktop.
• File content and filename encryption with AES and 256 bit key length
• Vault password is secured with scrypt for enhanced brute-force resistance
• Vaults are automatically locked after sending app to background
• Crypto implementation is based on the open-source library Obj-C Cryptor and is publicly documented
Cryptomator received the CeBIT Innovation Award 2016 for Usable Security and Privacy. We're proud to provide security and privacy for hundreds of thousands of Cryptomator users.
Join the Cryptomator Community and participate in the conversations with other Cryptomator users: https://community.cryptomator.org
• Follow us on Twitter @Cryptomator
• Like us on Facebook /Cryptomator
- Fixed Google Drive login
Ratings and Reviews
I have been trying all sorts of encryption apps this week and I am glad I found Cryptomator. It does exactly what I need it to do. Easily protect my files on my Dropbox. Dropbox has the best syncing and now I have the best encryption to protect my files. And it unlocks my encrypted files with Face ID on my iPhone X. Very easy to upload encrypted files to my Dropbox from within the Cryptomator app. Highly recommended!
iOS 11 Files app integration missing... 😕
Cryptomator is an excellent encryption solution in general and I use it on all of my devices with different operating systems.
Unfortunately Cryptomator on iOS 11 does still not integrate well with Apple‘s Files app.
This is even more disappointing as the respective bug report #98 is open since September 2017 and the missing open/move document provider extension issue #13 dates back to March 2016! 🙄
Does not integrate with ios 11 files app
It is annoying to edit files stored in a vault because they have to be copied locally to the device, edited, then copied back into the vault, also when accessing the vault from multiple devices, changes appeared not to sync, deleted files were still there on other devices. I expected better integration from a paid app.
- Skymatic UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 cryptomator.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.