CryptoMood improves crypto trading decisions with sentiment analysis tools that use artificial intelligence and data from 50,000+ sources to uncover early trading signals. Start making superior investment decisions today. Download Cryptomood’s market sentiment app.
Cryptomood has been mentioned by crypto and news media such as: Yahoo Finance, Cryptoreals and Accesswire. We are partners with NVIDIA, Crowdholding and TsarPR.
CryptoMood applies and enhances with artificial intelligence the Neural Networks used for FOREX trading to cryptocurrency trading in order to provide comprehensive real-time views of the crypto market sentiment.
Features of this app
- Massive Data Mining
We process data from 50,000+ News sources, 10+ News aggregators, Twitter, Facebook and 2 other Social Networks, 100+ trading and crypto blogs
- Natural Language Processing and Understanding
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence Algorithms (Market Impact Analysis)
- Whale Movements and Tether Emissions
To analyse market sentiment, track the largest crypto wallets' movements and significant cash-crypto conversions
Cryptomoods' sentiment analysis tools scrutinise the latest data from 10+ News aggregators, 4 Social Media Networks, 50,000+ News sources, 100+ trading and crypto blogs to help traders with:
- Detecting the direction in which the sentiment of the crypto market will move.
- Identifying whether crypto market sentiment about a coin/token is strong or weak.
- Exposing a possible reversal of bitcoin, ether or the crypto market in general.
- Deciding to trade, hold position or exit position based on early crypto trading signals about coins or a token.
CryptoMood applies and enhances the Neural Networks used for FOREX trading to cryptocurrency trading in order to provide comprehensive real-time views of the crypto market.
What is sentiment analysis
Sentiment analysis (a.k.a. Opinion Mining) is the process of using Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing to determine market sentiment. Sentiment = feelings. It is a subjective impression of the attitudes, emotions and opinions, not facts (e.g. For/against, like/dislike, good/bad, etc).
The simplest sentiment analysis process uses a list of words which represent either positive or negative opinion that a human associates with them.
Why use Sentiment Analysis for Crypto Trading?
Using sentiment analysis to estimate the signs of bullishness or bearishness helps indicate entry and/or exit positions with regards to crypto trading. The strength of the sentiment indicators helps us figure out whether to enter a crypto position within your portfolio.
Application of Sentiment Analysis in Crypto Trading
In crypto trading so much of the change in price is dictated by emotions. Use sentiment analysis to:
-Monitor crowd psychology at extraordinary scale.
-Classify the emotional state of the market.
-Anticipate price movement of assets.
-Build investment portfolio strategy.
-Improve investment tactics.
-Create buy and trade signals.
-Maximise profit margins.
-Take advantage of arbitrage.
Questions Sentiment Analysis might ask:
- Is this coin/cryptocurrency review positive or negative?
- Is this crypto traders’ facebook post satisfied or dissatisfied?
- Based on a sample of tweets, how are people responding to news about bitcoin, ether or other cryptocurrency?
- How have bloggers' attitudes about crypto coins changed since the bitcoin rally in 2017?
Cryptomood’s Sentiment Analysis Tools provide traders with one central place to determine crypto market sentiment and get trading signals for popular cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, EOS, USDT, XLM, BCH, ADA and many others.
Here are some of the Cryptocurrency Trading Pairs we analyse:
BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, BTC/ETH, BTC/XRP, BTC/LTC, ETH/USDT, EUR/ETH, USDT/ETH, USDT/BTC, ETH/XRP, ETH/EOS, ETH/ADA, XRP/BTC, XRP/ETH, XRP/TRX, EOS/BTC, Bitcoin/Ether, Bitcoin/Euro, Bitcoin/Dollar, Ether/Euro, Ether/Dollar, Ether/Bitcoin.
We've redesigned news feed, live feed and welcome screen and also did huge amount of improvements under the hood in order to make application smoother and more clear than ever before!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice GUI, great idea!
I love the layout and look of the UI and having “Sentiment” indicators right in your hand in one convenient place is genius!!
With that said, one small immediate fix needed to earn 5 stars:
- live feed attempts to refresh as soon as you try to scroll basically making anything near the bottom of the page inaccessible.
I feel this app will be a “go-to” for investors, as well as holders for daily news and sentiment. With this being v1, I’m excited to see further updates and what they may bring!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.