Crystal Mountain is your unique and comprehensive all-season guide to Crystal Mountain Resort, all at your fingertips.
• Locate yourself on the Crystal Mountain trail maps — not hard-to-read GPS maps.†
• Use Glympse to share your location or see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Store tracking logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook or other social media, or view them in Google Earth.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including weather, and webcam images, trail conditions and (for winter) snow conditions.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and Village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Crystal Mountain video reports, Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
• Learn about special deals.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Improved web cam display.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Place to Ski .... but
Crystal Mountain has really great terrain for the expert level skier and often gets a lot of good snow. So what’s the problem? I ‘ll tell you. Some of the very best skiing is in the North Back and South Back areas but these areas are frequently closed on Mondays and Tuesdays and sometimes on other days because the management doesn’t want to pay the cost of lift attendants or ski patrollers to open these areas. You could call it nickel and dining the regulars who would love access to these areas all the time, safety considerations taken into account, and not on an arbitrary basis. These are public lands and the lessee (Crystal Mountain) should not be trying to squeeze every last penny out of their business entity. I suspect it is something that the Forest Service , the lessor , would not condone were they aware of this ongoing practice.
Though I don’t use all the features, I really like the weather, lifts, webcams, and grooming reports. Occasionally they don’t seem updated and Middle Ferks does not seem to be on the grooming report/run list - hope that gets fixed sometime.
Better than Average
Solid app to check webcams for snowfall, temps, and some events. Also good for those new to the hill who want to find out about restaurants and apres ski venues. For up-to-date road conditions, closures, partial closures, I'd advise going to their FB page.
NOTE: the app does have a "vertical counter" that I have not used, but looks promising.
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-18 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.