We’ve got a new cure for boredom – Crystalux. New Discovery!
The gameplay is simple: just move six-sided pieces around and match crystals of the same color. To complete a level, use the crystals to form a pattern or picture. If things get tricky, there are hints that can help you. Just use them with any piece, and solving the most difficult pattern will become much easier.
Crystalux. New Discovery features:
- pleasant graphics and relaxing, Zen-style music
- more than 300 levels, including a pack of large levels for real puzzle experts and people who enjoy giving their brains a workout. Stock up on hints!
- numerous bosses – win treasure and crystals for defeating them, and fill your own personal treasure chest
- share your finished pictures on social networks (including Instagram)
- sync your progress and play on several devices (requires Facebook authorization)
Follow us on:
Difficulty of levels was adjusted for the best brain training!
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t open the game!
I loved playing the game on my iPad Pro then suddenly today it won’t open at all! Just keeps closing me out! I even tried uninstalling it (deleted it completely) then I redownloaded it, but it still did the same thing & wouldn’t open! Did you guys do a recent “update” or something? I’ll change my star rating if you fix it so I can play it again.
This game is relaxing to me. Part of me wishes the old music would still be used. The slow, calming one from before it was HD. I played it on my kindle all the time. 😊
Challenging and gorgeous
Too bad this fantastic game is interrupted too often with ads. After every puzzle these days -- with loud, full screen ads. Ads are for kid games. How many "match" games does anyone need?
Can't find a way to silence the stupid ads.
I bought the $20 hint package and still get ads.
- Dmitriy Vasin
- 86.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © IceCat
- In-App Purchases
- 8 hints $1.99
- 20 hints $3.99
- 40 hints $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.