Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The dialogue is perfect and the case is compelling.” 8.5/10 at IGN.com, the reference for mobile gaming.
Discover the official game of CSI: Miami on the iPhone with an exclusive investigation written in collaboration with the creator of the TV show, Anthony E. Zuiker!
• The characters (Horatio, Calleigh, Eric and Dr. Alexx Woods) and atmosphere of the series are perfectly re-created.
• During your investigation, unlock exclusive bonus videos from the series.
• Search the crime scene with your finger and analyse clues with all your scientific forensic instruments (X-ray, UV light, pipette...)
• Total immersion in the adventure thanks to character voices and soundtrack.
• 10 assorted mini-games: Shake your iPhone to mix chemicals and much more.
Published and distributed by Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Minor bugs fixed + some voices updated
This app has a MAJOR problem with the 3GS or 3.0
It seems like it would be a nice game when it is working, but that is pretty rare. I am unsure if it is simply 3.0, but I assume this is the case as the 3GS hardware is vastly more powerful than the previous iphones and very unlikely to be the culprit. Sadly, these companies think they can get away with not updating these apps because each individual only pays a dollar for the game, so won't make much stink when it doesn't work. The HUGE problem with this, is that they sell thousands of copies and thus make thousands of dollars on games that simply don't work, or work so poorly that they have no "playing" value. If you have 3.0 I would STRONGLY suggest you avoid this game until they update it. That said it does look like a fun concept, if the game actually worked.
Fun for 99 cents..
First off, I am not a fan of the series (or any of the CSI shows) but very much enjoyed the first two PC games. For your 99 cents you are getting probably an hours' worth of main game play (you do "open mini games, but since all the mini games are short and very easy, I don't see this being something many people will revisit often) The voice acting is ok, but pretty silly since even I know Horacio doesn't sound british. The only case does feel like a tutorial, I hope they add more in the future.
I waited until this game was .99 but even then it wasn't worth it.
You spend more time watching videos or listening to dialog then actual game play.
The dialog is only 1 step up from a computers text to speach program it's annoying.
Game play is nothing more then touching the screen until u hit a hot spot.
This was the first app I bought that I was actually dissatisfied with!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 27, 2009
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 260 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. and Entertainment AB Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved. Game Software © 2008 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.