By Comcast SportsNet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your first and last stop for Chicago sports news and opinion. Get the story as it happens with CSNChicago.com’s extensive reporting, video analysis, customizable updates and more.
- Daily coverage of the Blackhawks, Cubs, White Sox, Bears, Bulls, Bears, Cubs and White Sox provided by dedicated team Insiders
- Breaking news and instant analysis
Sign up for alerts and be the first to know everything about the Blackhawks, Cubs, Bulls, White Sox, Bears, Fire, Notre Dame Football, Big Ten, IHSA/Preps and local golf – all from the convenience of your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Access content online or offline, and share articles with friends via Facebook or Twitter.
What's New in Version 4.1.2
- Fix to address article crashing and freezing
Unreliable, spammers, crashing
First of all when writing a post if you turn you phone to the side your whole post gets erased. The app crashes once a day. People advertise their fake companies so you click on a link that I'm pretty sure is a spam filled virus. Make the app better CSN!!! But then again what would one expect from a company like Comcast.
App is garbage
Think they updated it a few months back and now the app runs like crap. Articles either won't load or take 10 minutes to load. If it's not fixed soon I'll be deleting the app
Needs Fixing ASAP!
Loves this app but the sound doesn't work....come on guys this shouldn't be difficult to fix this issue....
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 13, 2015
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Comcast Sport Management Services, LLC
- © 2015 Comcast Sports Management Services, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.