CSN Local Sports
By Comcast SportsNet
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best local sports coverage from Comcast SportsNet! Stay up-to-date on your favorite teams with breaking news, instant analysis, videos, scores, schedules, exclusive articles and columns from CSN Insiders and more.
Be the first to know everything about your favorite baseball, football, hockey, basketball and soccer teams – all from the convenience of your iPhone or iPad. Plus, access content offline wherever you are, and share articles with friends via email, Facebook or Twitter.
- Bay Area sports (including San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento)
- Chicago sports
- New England sports (including Boston)
- Philly sports
- Washington, D.C. sports
- Baltimore sports
What's New in Version 4.0
- We want to hear from you - comment on our articles
- Don’t miss a minute of live action with NBC Sports Live Extra - enhanced navigation with fast app switch to our live streaming app
- Fix to address video player bugs
- Improvements made for iOS 8
- Improvements made for iPhone 6 & 6+
- 64-bit compatibility
Keep shutting down
This app need a fix or else I won't be using it anymore. When using it horizontally and then try to watch it vertically for longer view. It automatically shuts the whole app off. So irritated.
Cannot read all of the users' comments
Scrolling is stops halfway down the list of users' comments from each article. Been this way for quite awhile.
Has anyone tested this app at all?
Bad app for real sport fans
App crashes watching videos. It also lags on scores by more than 10 min. ESPN app is better.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 44.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Comcast Sport Management Services, LLC
- © 2015 Comcast Sports Management Services, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.