By Thorsten Sommermann
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create image frames with CSS3 and HTML5
With Css-Borders you can easily create CSS3 code snippets to be inserted into your stylesheet.
It generates code fragments for all major browsers (Webkit, Mozilla, Opera).
* Generates CSS3 compatible code
* Code can be copied to your clipboard
* Comfortable adjustment of frame parameters
* Live browser preview
* Customizable HTML preview
* Save as a bundle file. All informations are saved there to be easily loaded again.
Visit the support website to get informations on how to use the tool and download sample files.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Synchronize sliders - drag one slider and all the others move as well. Useful if the border is equally sized
* Ability to enter hex value for the background color (easier way for web designers)
* Updated for retina display
Interesting little app!
While this app would be overkill for those with standard web dev skills, … it does come in handy for dicing up those border images, themselves. Nice visual preview. All in all, a creative concept.
nice little app
it,s easy and handy ... like and love u all ....