Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CSS Lint - the CSS code quality tool, is now available for OS X!
CSS Lint takes the CSS source and scans it. If it finds a problem, it shows a message describing the problem and an approximate location within the source.
- Open and check for syntax/performance/compatibility/coding style issues in your .css file.
- Paste/type the CSS source code and check for any potiential issues immediately.
- Simply one click or press the "Command-L" keyboard shortcut, checking is done.
- The lint resluts are intuitive, including the location and the message describing the issue.
- Double click on an result item will bring you to the specific location where the issue is found.
- Various options are available in the Preferences ("Command-," to open the Preferences window).
What's New in Version 1.1
- Make the result columns sortable
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Jun 19, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coral Wu
- © 2013 Langui.net
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor