By Promet Solutions Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chicago Transit Authority Augmented Reality App
*** FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ***
Point your iPhone anywhere and receive a detailed view of the nearest bus and train stops as well as their arrival times. CTAR uses Augmented Reality software to overlay Chicago train and bus arrival times over a live camera view of the real world. Not only will you know when the next train is, you will be able to see which is the nearest to you.
Each stop box displays:
• Distance to the station
• Station's name
• Color of lines passing through
• ETAs of trains in all directions
The CTAR app allows you to tap whichever line you are interested in within a station.
Main Features Include:
• Estimated bus and train arrival times- Be able to compare multiple bus and train arrival times to determine your fastest way of getting to your destination.
• Distance to station and station name- View the direction and distance to each station, as well as the station name.
• Locations and directions displayed over a live camera view- View the direction of a train superimposed your camera’s view of the street rather than trying to sort out directions on a map.
• Ability to view multiple routes- Compare multiple train and bus routes at once, as well as being able to view the multiple train lines passing through one station.
More info at: http://prometsource.com/blog/chicago-transit-augmented-reality-app
What's New in Version 2.1
- Improved for iOS 7.1
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 31, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Promet Solutions, Inc
- © Promet Solutions Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.