CTisus Pancreatic Mass Checklist
By Elliot Fishman
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Checklists are a valuable tool when analyzing information and can be extremely valuable in the work flow of a medical professional. There are many factors that Radiologists must consider when evaluating and diagnosing the presence of a pancreatic tumor. The goal of the App is to provide a starting point for the systematic review of the CT scan of the patient with a suspected pancreatic mass. In this App there are a series of topics ranging from exam quality to patient age and sex to whether or not the common duct or pancreatic duct are dilated. Each topic is linked to additional topics or pearls which will help with the differential diagnosis and staging if a pancreatic tumor is present. After "hands on" experience with this program, the user will;
1. Have a better understanding of a structured approach to the evaluation of a suspected pancreatic mass.
2. Have a more complete understanding of the various topics that need to be considered when evaluation of a suspected mass on CT is performed.
3. Understand how "checklists" may be a valuable tool for Radiologists analyzing CT scans.
4. Understand how a systematic approach to CT scan analysis can improve our accuracy in specific clinical applications like "suspected pancreatic tumor".
Although we recognize that there is more than one correct approach we provide our experience from a high volume Pancreatic Imaging Center where we see or evaluate 10-30 patients a day or more.
We look forward to your suggestions and will provide updates with user feedback so feel free to share your thought with us.
What's New in Version 1.1
It has been upgraded to universal App
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 14, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elliot Fishman
- © 2015 Elliot K. Fishman, MD, FACR
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.