Cubasis 2 - Mobile Music Creation System
By Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cubasis 2 equals ease of use and is as powerful as a fully featured iOS-based music production system can be pushing your capabilities out of limits. Whether you’re capturing simple ideas or complex musical masterpieces — It ships with outstanding, touch-optimized tools carrying you into the fun of recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world right away. Get fascinated by the brand new features that Cubasis 2 comes with such as real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting, a studio-grade channel strip, pro-sounding effects, massive instrument refills, a refreshed MIDI Editor and many more powerful features. Put hands on three internal instruments, numerous loops and instrument sounds to creatively lift your music to perfection using the included mixer and effects. Once recorded, share your music with the world via a simple tap or transfer it directly to Cubase.
• Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
• 24 assignable physical inputs and outputs
• 32-bit floating point audio engine
• Audio I/O resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• iOS 32- and 64-bit support
• Real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting featuring zplane’s élastique 3
• Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with 126 ready-to-go presets
• MicroSonic with over 120 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic, HALiotron and Allen Morgan drum kits
• MiniSampler to create your own instruments (includes 20 factory instruments)
• Mixer with studio-grade channel strip per track and 17 effect processors
• Super-versatile RoomWorks SE* reverb effect providing uniquely professional sound and an intuitive graphical display for instant visual feedback at slightest parameter changes
• Fully automatable DJ-like Spin FX effect plug-in
• Over 550 MIDI and time-stretch-capable audio loops
• Virtual keyboard, chord and drum pads with intuitive note repeat control
• Sample Editor and Key Editor with MIDI CC support
• Refreshed MIDI Editor with ultra-intuitive, lightning fast and accurate handling to edit MIDI tracks and compose music easier than ever before
• MIDI Auto Quantize
• Track Duplicate
• Automation, MIDI CC, program change and aftertouch support
• Export to Cubase, iCloud Drive, external hard drives, wireless flash drives, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email
• Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported
• MIDI over Bluetooth LE support
• Full Audio Unit, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus 3 support to use compatible apps as insert/send effects and virtual instruments or simply record their audio output
• Import audio from your iTunes music library or iCloud Drive or iTunes file sharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis
• Audio mixdown and MIDI export
• MIDI clock and MIDI thru support
"Probably the best iPad-based DAW in terms of usability and flexibility, and it links up with Cubase on your desktop, too."
"So all in all Cubasis is a hands down victory. Everything supplied here works and works perfectly. If you are a Cubase user and own an iPad, this is simply a no brainer, you have to have it."
48 voices: iPad 2, iPad mini
128 voices: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
*User registration required to unlock RoomWorks SE reverb effect.
Audio Unit extension requires iPad Mini 2, iPad 4 or newer model.
iCloud Drive export requires iOS 10.
Project export to Cubase requires Cubase Pro 8.5/Pro 9, Cubase Artist 8.5/9, Cubase LE/AI/Elements 9.
Cubasis project importer extension must be installed and is available at http://www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter
Please check the Steinberg End User License Agreement on this website:
What's New in Version 2.2
• Classic Machines (in-app purchase) — Refill Cubasis with the unmistakable sounds of the ten most wanted iconic drum machines of the ’80s
• Note repeat — Program beats and chords the easiest way
• Track duplicate — Simply tap a button to create exact track copies
• Pad mapping copy & paste — Transfer your favorite drum and chord pad mappings to other tracks smoothly
• Cubasis reset option — Flick a switch to solve unexpected issues on the fly
For a complete list of improvements, issues and solutions please visit www.steinberg.net/cubasisforum.
We hope you find the latest feature additions useful.
If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app in the App Store!
great update! Amazing new sounds and more!
Strongest DAW on iOS. EASILY..
The new sound drum kits sound amazing.
The ability to duplicate your tracks is phenomenal. Saves so many problems trying to keep effects on duplicate layers, but the 'chords' pad doesn't copy. I spent some time adding chords for a sound, duplicated it to layer another sound on top, and it went back to the default pads. Obviously my fix could be to learn how to play but thats why those are there. LoL
Youve really made this more of a go to for creating music within it for this update instead of just sending stuff to it.
Another update for a top tier DAW (Get this one.)
There are a few truly amazing DAWs available for iPad. While you are trying to figure out which one to get, get this one.
Just the right balance of deep and accessible.
A top tool backed up by an amazing team, with steady updates and ongoing follow up.
Ghost in the Machine
Had some issues early on, but I have since tracked down the problems and am happy to report this is a great app! Coupled with one of the dsp enabled UR-series interfaces, it makes for an intuitive mini studio that is capable of serious work.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 04, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 1.10 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
- © Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- FX Pack 1: Reverbs & Delays$6.99
- FX Pack 2: Vintage FX$6.99
- Classic Machines$6.99