By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cubby frees you from limitations. Get to your important .docs, .pics, .movs or .anythings on any device, anytime. Just make a folder a cubby to stay up-to-date across all your devices, or share cubbies with friends and colleagues to collaborate easily.
• Access your stuff on the go
• Share cubbies from your iPhone/iPad
• Save cubbies or individual files for offline access
• Share a public link to your cubbies
• Set permissions/access for friends/colleagues
• Allows access to everything without moving anything
• Lets you easily share folders with your devices, your friends for unlimited access and easy collaborating
• Keeps the most recently updated file at your fingertips
• Saves unlimited versions of every file
• Unlimited sharing across your devices and with friends
• So secure, we can’t even see your information
What's New in Version 1.0.12653
• Fixed a bug experienced by iOS 8 users.
Almost 5 stars
Does everything very well as advertised. Only one big oversight. IF you have any files stored on a server or remote NAS device on your network the files do not sync very well or at all.
My workaround for the time being is to turn off sync when i get to the office and then turn it on at the end of the day to force cubby to scan the folder after i have done all of my work for the day. otherwise the changes i make at work do no get synced.
If this issue is fixed it would be a 5 star app in my opinion.
Seamless and fast syncing
I had been looking for a cost effective replacement for Sugarsync so that I could keep my documents and folders in sync across multiple Macs and a work computer and I found it. Cubby allows me to seamlessly and quickly keep everything synced up without having to move everything into a central folder; everything can stay where it is. The price is reasonable and great service.
Keep Me Logged In!
I really like the service, but I can't stand it when apps don't just keep me logged in. Today I went to use the app and, after already verifying it and using the service weeks ago, it made me search my mailbox for my intro email, follow a link to the Cubby website, log in there and then go back to log into the app. For this amount of effort I might as well just hook my iPad up to my laptop, which defeats the whole purpose of using Cubby.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 1.0.12653
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.