When the infamous detective Dale Vandermeer wakes up in an ominous room without any recollection of his past, he soon finds himself part of a bizarre game orchestrated by an old foe. Dale must solve increasingly challenging puzzles to escape the room and recover his memories.
Cube Escape: Paradox Features:
- A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience
- The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the tenth Cube Escape game
- A ton of connections and interactions with Paradox - A Rusty Lake Short Film
- There will be two different chapters available (one for free and one premium) with multiple endings
- Beautiful paintings handmade by Johan Scherft
- Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar
- Powerful voice-overs by Bob Rafferty and lead actor David Bowles
Cube Escape: Paradox is the tenth episode of the Cube Escape series and a continuation of the Rusty Lake story. We will unfold the mysteries of Rusty Lake one step at a time. So check RustyLake.com every day for new content and follow us @rustylakecom
Thank you for playing Cube Escape: Paradox! We added a special Christmas update and we fixed a few minor bugs in this new version.
Ratings and Reviews
Greatest series of phone games I’ve ever played
I don’t normally write reviews, but in case anybody was having doubts about purchasing this game, or any of the other paid games that Rusty Lake has come out with, DO IT. As a huge fan of the cube escape series I didn’t hesitate for a second to purchase the rusty lake games. I preordered Paradox. Let that sink in. I loved these games so much that I preordered a phone app. There has not been a finer line of games to hit the App Store since Smart phones have been around. The short film that they made to go along with this latest game is absolutely superb as well. The developers of this entire series deserve more recognition than I could ever give. I will recommend this string of games to friends, family, acquaintances, and anybody who takes the time to listen to me blather on about this series.
As long as these developers produce games, I will support every single thing that they put out, regardless of whether or not they deviate from the original games and take a new route.
Totally addicted to this series
I got hooked on the cube games and ended up downloading and playing them all. The artwork and storyline is so engaging and intriguing that it makes you crave more. It’s kinda creepy, totally weird, and I’m completely hooked!
After enjoying the free RL games, I felt I should further show my support by purchasing one of the premium games. And then I ended up purchasing them all. As someone who rarely buys apps, I was surprised to find myself buying all of these. They are all definitely worth it.
Paradox is a brilliant game in itself, but the short film and accompanying achievement levels take it to another level. The production and detail of the film are spot on with the game and I hope there is more to come of that! I loved playing thru this series and I can’t wait to see what comes next from the strange minds of the Rusty Lake people.
All the rusty lake/cube games are incredible
I love all of them. I remember the first one I played was the cave one, and I thought it was a bit odd but at the same time so captivating in such a strange and somewhat haunting way. The rest of the games are just like this. They have great puzzles, the storylines are mysterious and after playing any game I was left with so many thoughts, ideas, and questions about the concept of the lake and the tales that surround it. The games are all quite pleasing in terms of the user interface, graphics, animation, and I especially like the voices/sound effects/soundscapes. I was really excited when I saw the pre-order option for this because I had been yearning for a new one to play after the rusty lake hotel (with the animals who come for dinner). Please keep making more!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind words :)
- Rusty Lake B.V.
- 114.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Rusty Lake B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Chapter 2 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.