A role-playing class of high-freedom exploration pet grab adventure mobile game
—— New continent,New Monter,100% Freshness ——
A super big world map,over 100 original Cube Monsters,over 300 different moves of different types!Utilize the restraint system to take advantage in the battle!
—— High-freedom exploration,MMO attribute,Zero Distance ——
Customize your monster world,high-freedom exploration.Free capture monster!
—— Hyperspace Exploration,Hunting ground capture,easy to keep Mystery Beast ——
Unlock Hyperspace,capture Mystery Beast,Tame pett,Be the Champion!
—— Rift Exploration,Homeland Mine Treasure Hunter ——
Rifts pop up at random,Meet a surprise!Grow Homeland,build a house!
—— Match Battle,Free PVP,Experience Fair Play ——
In a well balanced PVP platform,every trainer can customize unique monster squad of their own.
Ratings and Reviews
I rated it a 4 Star on these point.
1. Uniqueness(As in monsters).
6. Great Challenge.
7. EV System-can coach them or train.
8. IV System- can level with crowns earned in trainer battles. Once it reaches a certain point a star would be added to the monster as far as I can tell.
1. As of lately, insane amounts of lag usually around quiz time now never happened before. Game could use maintenance.
2. Player in Quiz I suspect with strong allegations that they are cheating and have already reported it, still it takes time, but kinda defeats the point of me spotting one cheater. If there was a scheduled maintenance now and then, this may not be a problem.
3. Difficulty could use a slight nerf. It takes way too long to progress. Took me a bit of time to make it to Route 6 just to be stopped again.
4. Monsters you pay for. Brishell and Lionidas should have the stats you choose, and nature as well. Paying money for these monsters shouldn’t be random. This here is really my biggest gripe, but I’m not complaining since I lucked out on both of them. Still this is practically scamming players, don’t do that, just let them choose the stats they want as well as nature.
That’s about it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your advice and support
Very fun and addicting game. I’ve been waiting for a game like this for years to come. My only gripe are the conditions you have to have in order to evolve your cubemon. It’s too much! Also makes it hard to get through the game as you have to wait to evolve them until you obtain and reach certain things for each cubemon. So they’re still in there baby stage at level 25 when they could’ve evolved at level 16. You have to get there type stones plus raise stats to a certain level which takes more time. Then there are some you have to teach them a move that isn’t on there move list in order to evolve. If this wasn’t a thing I’d give 5 stars
Developer Response ,
Thanks you advice and We will refer to the player's suggestion.❤
Best Pokémon Clone
If you love the core Pokémon games like I do, this game is as close as you’re gonna get on mobile without using an emulator. And this game is HARD! If you’re looking for a challenge it’s here. No need to pay any money, though if you do they’ll throw you a couple cool monsters. I’ve been playing for weeks now and all I really wish was different is that content was released a little quicker and the game had more players! Overall it’s definitely worth a try. Stick around for a few hours and you’ll see why the game is great. Cheers :)
- Wei Hong Chen
- 862.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © [cube]
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Gems $0.99
- 350 Gems $4.99
- Monthly Pack I $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.